• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: DBACKS@GIANTS ..Bradley/Collmenter/De La Rosa/Hellickson

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bubble gum wrapper fail

Alright! The real big three back together again! Mike is the stat guy, you are color commentary and I am pulling crazy stunts that result in negative press. I am like a combination of mark grace and the Morris twins!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ferris Wheel looking like an ace at last. Gave the pen a break and was majestic on the mound. Okay, Hellickson...your turn.

BACKSfromAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 956.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be nice if Pollock could play Shortstop for Ahmed tonight? That would be a hell of a line-up!

QPiqgka.png

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nights game was kind of surreal. Seemed like the Dbacks were on base all the time, key hits many times during the game and Collmenter, where did that come from. Compared to what we saw in his first 2 starts, 9 inning complete game shutout and he got 3 hits himself which I think is 1/2 of his last year hits combined.

If this is what the Dbacks are going to be like this year, its going to be be a fun year.

Now we have to see what Hellickson does tonight... keep the peddle to the metal and keep on beating the Giants..

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pollock goes 4 for 5 with a walk last night and Hale benches him tonight. What a smart move. Reward Trumbo who is a horrible fielder and not even needed on this team and punish a fantastic fielder who is playing great.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic strikeout call for the ump.

This is why you should be able to throw at them too