• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol..I don't remember a name change for Franklin

But those were his numbers he put up in the PCL..So that's the guy we were talking about

OK so I got the right guy. all that matters

Thank you and have a super day

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should have to be subjected to steve duemig sometime....thinks he knows everything...i mean the guy is a typical blowhard....when you call him out for being wrong he hangs up on you.....way back in the day i got into it with him about the lightning...he said playoffs....i said worst team in the league....he hates me still

Dude! Francesca in a nutshell

Make a valid point that conflicts with his opinion, and he hangs right up. Guy is a huge douche bag. His ego is so huge, he had Mad Dog Russo as the best part of his show and eventually had him tossed out

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make a valid point that conflicts with his opinion, and he hangs right up. Guy is a huge douche bag. His ego is so huge, he had Mad Dog Russo as the best part of his show and eventually had him tossed out

the best thing to ever happen to francessa was whe he fell asleep, and the crank calls he got

"why wasnt sleepy floyd on the dream team"?

LMAO

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 fouls called on the Miami Heat all game last night...

7 points, 5 rebounds from future hall of famer, Chris Bosh..

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

he tried to get me tossed out of barnacles like 5 years ago because i made him look like an idiot...they did broadcasts there as a promo....too bad the manager was my brother in law lol...he told him...yeah he isnt leaving...if you wanna pack your shit up and go that fine....duemig dropped the old its me or him thats leaving.....guess what.. i stayed and pussboy did too...he wasnt leaving

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when WEEI dies no one will care

It's not dying...it's still the home station for the Sox...and Celtics...

I like 98.5, but moreso for football season...Mutt and Merloni demolish Gresh and Zo the other 7 months of the year...

Not a real big fan of the new big show...It needs pete shepherd back...maz and felger will be more bearable once hockey is done with...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude a simple comment was made about hockey ratings...

And you went off on a rant about Boston fans being bandwagon..

Practice what you preach, buzzkill...

Lol

Dude, the comment was made as a shot at New York, like 100% of his posts, no clue what you were reading.

All right, this place is gonna fucking suck. You pussies won't be happy till it's all Boston in here. You honestly and truly are a bunch of pussies

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is a Freddy Garcia?

At least Dan Haren still looks good..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's starting to wear on me...his whole "I always thought bruins fans were better than that, leave that crap for the green teamers"

Fuck you felger.....

When 98.5 first started, I hated the guy with a real passion... Mostly because of the way he insisted on dogging Randy Moss to smithereens constantly...

Saying things like "In their primes, I'll take Troy Brown over Randy Moss any day"

But he grew on me... Now I think they have the best sports radio show I've ever heard, save for maybe Dan Lebatard's show down in Miami on 790 the ticket...

Him and Tony also get under my skin with their Rondo bashing... But you gotta die one death, I suppose..

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mike and the MD was about the only show I'd listen to when I lived in NY...it was great...I couldn't handle him on his own...he's not funny...he's not a very smart fan and offers very little in regards to interesting takes...

His whole shtick these days appears to be "listen to me being an asshole"

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Dude, the comment was made as a shot at New York, like 100% of his posts, no clue what you were reading.

All right, this place is gonna fucking suck. You pussies won't be happy till it's all Boston in here. You honestly and truly are a bunch of pussies

oh, so someone pointing out hockey ratings and how it reflects on the respective fan bases is unacceptable to you because it's a shot at NY...

AND WE ALL KNOW THAT DIRT NEVER TAKES SHOTS AT BOSTON!!!! NO NO NO!!!

Dude, go change your diaper... It's Friday, stop being a baby...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Lol

what are you talking about dirt.....im still here...and john and self....scal..those salad tossers arent taking over....allthough i would let sake take over

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
man vp is sleeping late today.......wonder if its just being over tired from ranting till 1 in the morning...or if the current skid his team is on...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said entertain me or die.

This is not entertaining.

I hope you all die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not dying...it's still the home station for the Sox...and Celtics...

I like 98.5, but moreso for football season...Mutt and Merloni demolish Gresh and Zo the other 7 months of the year...

Not a real big fan of the new big show...It needs pete shepherd back...maz and felger will be more bearable once hockey is done with...

Yeah, i don't like Gresh and Zo... But I rarely listen to the radio during work hours.. So I don't have to hear them much..

BUT I did catch the first hour of their show the other day where they were eviscerating Boston fans for booing Papelbon when he took the field in the 2nd game at Fenway.

Thanks for telling us how to act during games guys, appreciate it.

But these idiots didn't even realize that in the first game when they played a Papelbon video montage, he got a huge ovation...

They saved the booing for him hitting the field.. As they should have.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the best thing to ever happen to francessa was whe he fell asleep, and the crank calls he got

"why wasnt sleepy floyd on the dream team"?

LMAO

LMAO....GOLD!!!

he must have some great blackmail material on whoever it is that could fire him...you'd think in a city that size, there must be a more entertaining sports personality, somewhere...I guess that's the best the land of "honor and culture" can produce...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat gets ripped on constantly by NY fans and takes it all. One post sets Dirty(the #1 basher of all things Boston) off the deep end

c'mon man...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, so someone pointing out hockey ratings and how it reflects on the respective fan bases is unacceptable to you because it's a shot at NY...

AND WE ALL KNOW THAT DIRT NEVER TAKES SHOTS AT BOSTON!!!! NO NO NO!!!

Dude, go change your diaper... It's Friday, stop being a baby...

:agree: