• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dax Milne

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Humpries makes this team, look at his work in Tennessee and his injury history.
He is essentially a long shot body, and he is a one trick pony. 6 yards here, 7 yards there.
This may sound like i'm hating on the guy BUT his career trajectory has been on nosedive.
You should HOPE a young guy can beat him out

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss my point. He didn’t get drafted and philosophically I would want his rights.

If healthy, he definitely would have been drafted considering he was an all-American. The stats on 7th rounders is why you take Moses. Then you have his rights. If healthy, he definitely makes the team...if not, he was a 7th rounder, it is no statistical loss.
I’m done with this idea after our most recent injured drafted guy B. love, and udfa Thad moss

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m done with this idea after our most recent injured drafted guy B. love, and udfa Thad moss

What did Bryce Love cost us? Nothing at all.

The history of the NFL is littered with guys who fell because of injury concerns such as Jonathan Allen...or Rob Gronkowski. A late round pick for a guy that was injured is not a big deal to get his rights.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cost us a 4th round pick . Now tell me it didn’t matter after the people on this board fell all over themselves telling us the bates pick sucked and it was the virtual collapse of the team

you bagged the cheeseman pick In the 6th round because that pick was somehow too valuable to pick him there .

now I agree with you it didn’t cost us much for love to take a flier on but 32,teams passed on Moses

now he got hurt in 2019 and missed time and in 2020 he was hurt again ( playing through it )

so I don’t see why we are carrying a torch for a guy who gets hurt a lot

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cost us a 4th round pick . Now tell me it didn’t matter after the people on this board fell all over themselves telling us the bates pick sucked and it was the virtual collapse of the team

you bagged the cheeseman pick In the 6th round because that pick was somehow too valuable to pick him there .

now I agree with you it didn’t cost us much for love to take a flier on but 32,teams passed on Moses

now he got hurt in 2019 and missed time and in 2020 he was hurt again ( playing through it )

so I don’t see why we are carrying a torch for a guy who gets hurt a lot

Bates cost us a fourth round pick...fact.
I didn’t see anybody collapse because of it; however, plenty disagree with the pick because there were TEs ahead of him in our opinion.

I did bag the Cheeseman pick and gave it an F. We traded a fifth to get him, a LS. My guess is that was a first in NFL history. It was stupid. I also gave you information on every LS picked in draft history and only one has had an extended career.

Yep...all 32 passed on Moses and he was picked up by Jax immediately after the draft. All it would have taken was the Cheeseman pick, or a seventh, and we would have those rights.

Yep...and still an all-American.

Because our LBs are weak.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EVFIoNQWAAEgNFU.png

I'm going to back track a little bit, and say maybe Milne has a shot to make the team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3