• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dax Milne

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not love for Sims. Sims was fine as a #2. I proved he outperformed what the median number two is by showing you the stats of number 2s around the league. My point was always that you have an unreasonable idea of what a decent option is.

Why do you think I had several mocks where I took a WR in rounds 1-3?

You said Sims was a fine #2 last year. If that was the case why bring in 2 fa' and draft 2? The team knew #2,#3 and #4 Wr;s had to be upgraded. Thank God we did.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ if he kickass in camp we got good WR if he sucks maybe P.S and try again next year . As far as my opninion we are only 3 deep tmac, samuels , brown everybody else FiGHT!!!!

Humphries will be a factor.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Sims was a fine #2 last year. If that was the case why bring in 2 fa' and draft 2? The team knew #2,#3 and #4 Wr;s had to be upgraded. Thank God we did.

I did say Sims was a fine 2 last season because he was only given that opportunity over the last 8 games or so. I have shown you statistical comparisons of what a #2 is. Also, do you believe he is incapable of improving?

Do you think the word fine means we shouldn’t upgrade? I think you need a better vocabulary.

Why do you think I supported bringing 8n Samuel as my #2 FA target?

Terry McLaurin- 6’
Curtis.Samuel- 5’11”
Adam Humphries- 5’11”
Dyami Brown- 6’

These are locks to make the roster. They are all smurfs. Do you think we are going to line up nothing but shorties outside? These are the rest of our receivers...

Cam Sims-6’5”
AGG- 6’4”
Isaiah Wright- 6’2”
Dax Milne- 6’
Steve Sims- 5’10”
Deandre Carter 5’8”

Who do you have making the roster?

I have Cam Sims and AGG making the roster. We will go with 6 WRs. There is a chance AGG doesn’t make it and we go with another returner along with Humphries.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say Sims was a fine 2 last season because he was only given that opportunity over the last 8 games or so. I have shown you statistical comparisons of what a #2 is. Also, do you believe he is incapable of improving?

Do you think the word fine means we shouldn’t upgrade? I think you need a better vocabulary.

Terry McLaurin- 6’
Curtis.Samuel- 5’11”
Adam Humphries- 5’11”
Dyami Brown- 6’

These are locks to make the roster. They are all smurfs. Do you think we are going to line up nothing but shorties outside? These are the rest of our receivers...

Cam Sims-6’5”
AGG- 6’4”
Isaiah Wright- 6’2”
Dax Milne- 6’
Steve Sims- 5’10”
Deandre Carter 5’8”

I have Cam Sims and AGG making the roster. We will go with 6 WRs. There is a chance AGG doesn’t make it and we go with another returner along with Humphries.

We upgraded b/c Cam is not a #2. Simple as that. I think Carter is the 6th WR b/c of ST's. As far as the 5th. You forgot Harmon. I would say AGG right now b/c of draft status. So the top 6 are the 4 you mentioned, Agg, and Carter b/c of PR and KR. I don't think we keep 7.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We upgraded b/c Cam is not a #2. Simple as that. I think Carter is the 6th WR b/c of ST's. As far as the 5th. You forgot Harmon. I would say AGG right now b/c of draft status. So the top 6 are the 4 you mentioned, Agg, and Carter b/c of PR and KR. I don't think we keep 7.

He was literally the median style #2 last season. I have shown you that. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t upgrade it.

I did forget about Harmon because he wasn’t listed on the roster. I take it back. Harmon will make it over AGG.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Terry McLaurin- 6’
Curtis.Samuel- 5’11”
Adam Humphries- 5’11”
Dyami Brown- 6’

Cam Sims-6’5”
AGG- 6’4”
Isaiah Wright- 6’2”
Dax Milne- 6’
Steve Sims- 5’10”
Deandre Carter 5’8”

Humphires is not a lock he has concussion issues he could retire if gets anymore slow down Humphries being a lock

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree humphries is not a lock . His salary is low and if a wr like Milne ( who is faster quicker and runs great routes ) out performs him he could win it which opens the door for an AGGor sims or Harmon to break through

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of this pick as we all know. I think we should have taken Moses or an OL. I don’t see how he makes the team and his rights do nothing for us. I am lightening up on him a bit now...his grade is no longer an F.

Grade D

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dax is GOING to make this team, you'll see him during the time outs squeezing gatorade bottles

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dylan moses didnt get drafted . why ? if he were healthy then maybe he does . this kid runs good routes and has great hands . he is a 7th rounder and again we all know the stats about 7th rounders . wr has been a need for this team so why not double down ? i think our o/line is solid although i will never pan a 7th round pick up with one .

shaka toney look like he can be a WLB . watch the sr bowl and guess what he was doing ? blanketing te's

i think he is a C but geez these picks are long shots to begin with

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dylan moses didnt get drafted . why ? if he were healthy then maybe he does . this kid runs good routes and has great hands . he is a 7th rounder and again we all know the stats about 7th rounders . wr has been a need for this team so why not double down ? i think our o/line is solid although i will never pan a 7th round pick up with one .

shaka toney look like he can be a WLB . watch the sr bowl and guess what he was doing ? blanketing te's

i think he is a C but geez these picks are long shots to begin with

You miss my point. He didn’t get drafted and philosophically I would want his rights.

If healthy, he definitely would have been drafted considering he was an all-American. The stats on 7th rounders is why you take Moses. Then you have his rights. If healthy, he definitely makes the team...if not, he was a 7th rounder, it is no statistical loss.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss my point. He didn’t get drafted and philosophically I would want his rights.

If healthy, he definitely would have been drafted considering he was an all-American. The stats on 7th rounders is why you take Moses. Then you have his rights. If healthy, he definitely makes the team...if not, he was a 7th rounder, it is no statistical loss.
its no loss with this pick

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of this pick as we all know. I think we should have taken Moses or an OL. I don’t see how he makes the team and his rights do nothing for us. I am lightening up on him a bit now...his grade is no longer an F.

Grade D
He will take Humphries job according to some.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. That would be fantastic. If he does, I was wrong. I don’t mind that.
Me either but likely not this year. Humphries is a polished vet and hand picked by Fitz, he isn't going anywhere for now.