• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Akers receives death threat on twitter for missing kicks

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just stupid. I'm upset with the way he's been playing, and I'm about as passionate a fan as any, but who threatens a player? Ridiculous.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pisses me off. The fact that we have some in our species that are this stupid to not be able to compartmentalize sports and life is embarrassing. Akers missed some kicks, so f'n what? So root for him to be cut or boo him at the game....but death threats. Our society is going down the shitter...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pisses me off. The fact that we have some in our species that are this stupid to not be able to compartmentalize sports and life is embarrassing. Akers missed some kicks, so f'n what? So root for him to be cut or boo him at the game....but death threats. Our society is going down the shitter...

Yep, sadly, you know that there are enough people out there that there are people out there that wish for Kaep to be injured so that Smith can play out beyond his career with Kaep here. There are also people for every team that wish injury to their rival. What's the point of watching sports if it isn't to see the best play the best and hope that that's your team and your players as your team chose them?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pisses me off. The fact that we have some in our species that are this stupid to not be able to compartmentalize sports and life is embarrassing. Akers missed some kicks, so f'n what? So root for him to be cut or boo him at the game....but death threats. Our society is in the shitter...

fify

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The disconnect between the internet and the real world is mind boggling.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter is the worst thing to come from the internet. And I've seen some sick shit on here.

I don't know if it's THE worst, but it's certainly ridiculous.

Would the socialites like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian be as big as they are if it weren't for the internet? My guess would be no. They're a much worse scourge that has happened to humanity than twitter.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a douche that guy is, someone else posted images of his following tweets where he was laughing that Akers re-tweeted it, then taking pride that Akers deleted his account, and then realizing that you can actually get in trouble for death threat tweets and claimed that he was hacked.

such a doofus

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a douche that guy is, someone else posted images of his following tweets where he was laughing that Akers re-tweeted it, then taking pride that Akers deleted his account, and then realizing that you can actually get in trouble for death threat tweets and claimed that he was hacked.

such a doofus

Damn.

Wait, let me get this straight. Making death threats is taken seriously by law enforcement? I thought this whole internet-thingy was totally anonymous. You mean people know who I am when I engage in high profile felonies online?

"It's the end of the world as we know it. It's the end of the world as we know it. It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine."