• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darren Sharper arrested for suspicion of r*pe

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ex-Saints safety Sharper arrested on suspicion of r*pe | FOX Sports on MSN

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeze I like him on nfl network too.

Again who knows it could be money hungry women as well.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it could be another dumb bitch trying to get a quick buck. Innocent until proven guilty.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been suspended without pay by the NFL network. No surprise.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been suspended without pay by the NFL network. No surprise.

Covering their asses as usual. Like Clyde said, "innocent until proven guilty". Apparently that doesn't mean shit to people these days. Why the hell would football and ex football players need to sexually assault anyone? Girls flock to them already.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why the hell would football and ex football players need to sexually assault anyone? Girls flock to them already.

Well just because he wouldn't need to do it doesn't mean he wouldn't or didn't.

Nobody really knows what happened. That's why these cases are so horrible. If he raped her then he should get a bullet in his head. If she falsely accused him of r*pe then she's just as bad. And one of those scenarios is true.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's somewhat tainted for life even if he turns out to be innocent. Sad but true.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just because he wouldn't need to do it doesn't mean he wouldn't or didn't.

Nobody really knows what happened. That's why these cases are so horrible. If he raped her then he should get a bullet in his head. If she falsely accused him of r*pe then she's just as bad. And one of those scenarios is true.

You're absolutely right. I just think it's more than a coincidence that these things constantly happen to people with fortune as fame. This is what trials are for. Suspending somebody without pay because of hearsay is stupid. That is what trials are for. The network is just trying to cover their ass.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covering their asses as usual. Like Clyde said, "innocent until proven guilty". Apparently that doesn't mean shit to people these days. Why the hell would football and ex football players need to sexually assault anyone? Girls flock to them already.

Type A personalities like Sharper, especially when the have been pampered all their lives and no one ever says "no" to them, do shit like that all the time. Its about power, its not about sex.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You're absolutely right. I just think it's more than a coincidence that these things constantly happen to people with fortune as fame. This is what trials are for. Suspending somebody without pay because of hearsay is stupid. That is what trials are for. The network is just trying to cover their ass.

Well I wouldn't say these things are "constantly" happening to famous / rich people.

But if these players were D-bags before they were rich & famous the NFL isn't going to change that; it just gives them more opportunity to cause mayhem & more attention gets paid to it.

And this woman, whoever she is, could be lying as well. And if she is then I think she should be executed. Falsely accusing someone of r*pe is as bad as r*pe itself.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Type A personalities like Sharper, especially when the have been pampered all their lives and no one ever says "no" to them, do shit like that all the time. Its about power, its not about sex.

True, or it could be another dumb bitch trying to make some $$$.

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who investigates these types of crimes, I have come across way too many false accusations to not approach these incidents with an unbiased eye. However, there were two alleged r*pe incidents, with two separate victims if I read the article correctly? That's a bit concerning, but I'll wait for the facts to come out before I cast judgement.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

These things don't constantly happen to people with fortune and fame. We only hear about it with famous people though, because they're famous.

And how do we know he's been suspended because of hearsay? He's been arrested. He's not a suspect in a case. Police aren't trying to build a case to arrest him. They have enough evidence to feel they can arrest him.

And I need to say something about this as well

"Innocent until proven guilty" applies in courtrooms. The NFL has the right to protect their image, and if they feel like employing someone who has been ARRESTED for r*pe is bad for them, they can fire him. They didn't. They suspended him. Did you react the same when the Niners put Aldon in rehab? How about the Patriots cutting Hernandez? Were you carrying the Steelers' flag when they didn't suspend Roethlisberger?

And it's sad that you think r*pe and sexual assault is about getting pussy. It's about power. The notion that rich/famous people can't commit sexual assaults because of their fame and fortune is asinine.

I'd also like to point out that the NFL probably has more details on this case than you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
"Innocent until proven guilty" applies in courtrooms.

Thank you for pointing this out. I'm constantly screaming that at the radio / TV when someone cites that phrase to dismiss serious charges. I'm not a juror, so I don't have to assume innocence.

That said, I don't know a single fact about the case, and I wouldn't assume guilt either. But since the police had enough to arrest the guy, like imac said, it's not looking good for him.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I would be suspicious if this was an isolated case but he has another woman who filed a complaint against him already so it's harder for me to believe that this is just some gold digger after him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

It's not looking good for Sharper. People are now starting to say there are 3 women who are accusing sharper of this kind of stuff. Don't know for sure; that's just what people are staying. But like I said: it's not looking good for him.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's accused of drugging 11 women in 4 states and raping 7 of them. I'm pretty sure this isn't some ploy by a gold-digger to extort money from him.

Unless, he's incredibly unlucky and 11 women are all out to get him for his money.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Former-NFL-Player-Darren-Scharper-to-be-Arraigned-in-Drug-r*pe-Case-245553681.html