• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darren Sharper arrested for suspicion of r*pe

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Darren Sharper faces r*pe charges in New Orleans - ESPN

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story is getting more and more creepy.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's accused of drugging 11 women in 4 states and raping 7 of them. I'm pretty sure this isn't some ploy by a gold-digger to extort money from him.

Unless, he's incredibly unlucky and 11 women are all out to get him for his money.

Former NFL Player Darren Sharper Appears in Court for Drug r*pe Case | NBC Southern California
Different thread on the general board but I stated the same thing...too many women who filed charges at different times that they are now just getting to......Pick Magnet :L

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what an idiot. I usually give guys the benefit of the doubt in the beginning when stories like this pop up and but this is just disgusting.

What a fucking clown. He deserves life in prison just for being such a moron.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different thread on the general board but I stated the same thing...too many women who filed charges at different times that they are now just getting to......Pick Magnet :L

It is human nature to be hesitant to stand up as the first person to do or admit to something potentially embarrassing. There were multiple Sandusky victims, right? (half question half statement) But not many men would want to be the first to stand up and say "I got tickled/fucked in the booty hole." There becomes less scrutiny/embarrassment once there are multiple people saying/doing the same thing, be it coming forth as victims to a crime or something as simple as dancing at a party.

Of course some people lie, but do you expect Sharper to have raped all these women in the same evening?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is human nature to be hesitant to stand up as the first person to do or admit to something potentially embarrassing. There were multiple Sandusky victims, right? (half question half statement) But not many men would want to be the first to stand up and say "I got tickled/fucked in the booty hole." There becomes less scrutiny/embarrassment once there are multiple people saying/doing the same thing, be it coming forth as victims to a crime or something as simple as dancing at a party.

Of course some people lie, but do you expect Sharper to have raped all these women in the same evening?
Not at all to the last question. We tend to hear about one that comes out ...then more, In this case there were a few at the same time in different states. This seems to be legit and I feel Sharper will be found guilty.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just amazes me because he doesn't look like a serial rapist. I actually liked him before all of this came out.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just amazes me because he doesn't look like a serial rapist. I actually liked him before all of this came out.

Ok....curiosity has gotten the best of me. What exactly does a serial rapist look like? Is there a profile I'm unaware of?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok....curiosity has gotten the best of me. What exactly does a serial rapist look like? Is there a profile I'm unaware of?

I'm not sure. It seems like you would be able to see something in their eyes. Here's an example; I worked with a guy that I was always uncomfortable around. He had a bizare look in his eyes and would say odd things. One day he didn't show up at work and we were told he was arrested. Turns out the guy was a pedo.

I hope that explains it well enough for you. Sometimes you can sense darkness in an individual.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is trying to r*pe a girl in every NFL city I guess.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, they used to make all of them wear the circle around their neck's, like the Jewish people had to wear the Star of David or the Scarlet Letter. But ever since the Holocaust, it became non-PC. We can't even blame the terrorists for terrorism. ;)

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they used to make all of them wear the circle around their neck's, like the Jewish people had to wear the Star of David or the Scarlet Letter. But ever since the Holocaust, it became non-PC. We can't even blame the terrorists for terrorism. ;)

I'm guessing you thought this was funny. It's vapid stupidity. Being incapable of seeing variations in human behavior is something that shouldn't be celebrated, but dismissed as ineptitude.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you thought this was funny. It's vapid stupidity. Being incapable of seeing variations in human behavior is something that shouldn't be celebrated, but dismissed as ineptitude.

My post had nothing to do with yours. My post had nothing to do with whether you can see certain things in people. It was a joke that they don't self identify. What you took from my post re: your argument, I'm not sure. I usually quote who I am referring to and I always add the ;), at least if it's not obvious that I'm joking.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're saying that you can read people and know if they are a serial rapist or not on sight?

:laugh3:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that you can read people and know if they are a serial rapist or not on sight?

:laugh3:

Nice use of the most annoying emoticon on earth. Commendable. No, I don't expect that people can see serial rapist at a glance. I think it's possible to see behavior patterns that could lend to seeing irregularity. That doesn't mean you would know what that irregularity is. Just that something is off.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post had nothing to do with yours. My post had nothing to do with whether you can see certain things in people. It was a joke that they don't self identify. What you took from my post re: your argument, I'm not sure. I usually quote who I am referring to and I always add the ;), at least if it's not obvious that I'm joking.

I apologize.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Public Service Announcement: Offenders and victims alike, never brag about doing anything illegal or goes against your case.

Offenders: Don't brag that you drugged up some girl and nailed her when saying I'm a freaking football player could have gotten her in bed.

Victims: Don't brag to your friends that you banged Kobe Bryant.

Keep it to yourself, it'll be better for your case. In the Kobe Bryant case, shutting up probably wouldn't have saved you, but you did yourself no favors.

Darren Sharper told witnesses that sex was not consensual with women in New Orleans case - ESPN

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking weird guy. This has to be some kind of weird twisted fetish because as an NFL player, there is no reason to have to r*pe someone. Just a weird and sick individual.

I might add that colleges and police need to start investigating fratS for similar crimes. When I was in college two girls from my dorm (on different occasions) caught frat guys trying to slip something into their drink. I know these could be isolated incidents but frat guys do have that reputation.