• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darrelle Revis

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. I don`t know if the Revis thing will transpire but I got this funny feeling Elway and co. are going to pull off another exciting, mind blowing move/moves this yr. I just got this feelin.....could be gas though:L

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at a mock draft ( 1-7) on www.draftsite.com Very interesting. I like what I saw. Rds 3 and 6 were a tad suspect, esp rd6 but 3 could make sense if Holiday gets the boot. Actually 6 could be interesting because if anybodys followed this guy, he a exceptional athlete and just might see position change here. Take a look. It won`t hurt I promise:)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the Revis thing. I think if we sign Revis then that is the end of DRC in Denver. Depending if Revis kept his contract that he has you are looking at close to $24 million just wrapped up in 2 Corners. Now given they are 2 of the best corners in the NFL and man it would be tough to pass on us and with the Cap going up quite a bit over the next 2 years we should be able to do it and still sign our core players but not sure we can get it done.

The other rumor right now is the Broncos might go really hard after Jarius Byrd. To me this is the better move. He is wanting close to $10 million a year. I think signing him and DRC would be the smarter move with that costing us around $18 million a year for the two. I guess I look at it like this. For the money we could sign Revis and DRC for we could sign Byrd, DRC, and Harris. I like that 3 man combination a bit better.

As for the mock draft that you posted...I am definitely getting more and more on board with Shazier as our 1st round pick. The guy has athleticism just oozing out of him and is just a playmaker. Desir is a guy I really like but not sure 2nd round is where I would take him as he is a major project. It is going to take him a year or two to really develop. I would rather take Moncrief who they have going like 3 picks later as I think he could be an instant contributor. Again I like Desir just not sure 2nd round like him.

I agree the picks after the first two rounds get a little weird. They have us taking a quarterback in round 4...That would essentially give us 4 quarterbacks with 3 of them drafted in the last 3 years. I understand the quarterback position being the most important and the need to make sure we are set once Manning retires but just think the Broncos are pretty set on Oz taking over.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. They sure changed that mock quick cd. When I ckd it was Shazier @1, Anthont Johnson Dt from Louisiana St, @3-D`Anthony Thomas wr/rb Oregon ( which I think is way to high for him) @4 Was a Db but can`t remember who.@5 it was OT and I think it was Joel Bitonio from Nev. Can`t remember 7 but 6 was Jordon Lynch Qb No. Illinois ( thus the athlete comment in prev post). I really don`t see a Qb in Denver draft because from what I`ve heard they really like Dysert as well. I too could see Byrd move as more feasible than Revis. Always liked the toughness in him and they could prob get a 1 yr deal with him if they wanted.