• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darnold...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought so too but my friend in New York is a Jets fan and he said they are rebuilding and this is a lost season anyway with the Pats the kings of the AFC East for this AND MAYBE NEXT SEASON before the empire crumbles. They just want him to learn on the job.

For some reason, he hasn't locked up with Robby Anderson like McCown had. He's too valuable a weapon to be ignored like he has been. Really, Darnold has locked into Enunwa, a combo TE/possession receiver hybrid, which tend to be a rookie's best friend.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, he hasn't locked up with Robby Anderson like McCown had. He's too valuable a weapon to be ignored like he has been. Really, Darnold has locked into Enunwa, a combo TE/possession receiver hybrid, which tend to be a rookie's best friend.

Robbie is also a fumbling machine that lost them the game to the Browns

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really have to try. Its really not hard to state facts. Jurys not out I would say he has a slight chance. But after coming in and throwing a pick. When close to game winning FG range. And what should have been a pick 6 before inevitably taking a signature Rosen sack.

Im just not impressed....

Seems its been a while since you've watched PAC football en sech..

Evidently it is considering the way you completely fabricated the trade with the Raiders to move up in the draft. I get it though. The rage you have inside with regard to Rosen and possible success must be difficult to live with. If making things up is how you cope with it, then by all means, in encourage it.

I agree the jury is not out on Rosen. Hopefully he turns out to be good. If on, on to the next.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently it is considering the way you completely fabricated the trade with the Raiders to move up in the draft. I get it though. The rage you have inside with regard to Rosen and possible success must be difficult to live with. If making things up is how you cope with it, then by all means, in encourage it.

I agree the jury is not out on Rosen. Hopefully he turns out to be good. If on, on to the next.
Fabricated? Arizona gave up 3 picks to move up. The Raiders shifted one of the picks with another trade. I’ll make it easier for you Arizona gave up 3 picks to move up for what the “NFL experts” tabbed the most NFL ready. Mayfield was the most NFzlreasy of the batch. What Zona actually trades up for was an injury prone QB that quits on his team. And makes bad reads. If it helps you could pretend it’s “ rage”.... Or you can pretend Rosen’s did t leave games when dealing with pressure. I find it amusing. Imma bookmark this so we can revisit the trade and QBs in this draft

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fabricated? Arizona gave up 3 picks to move up. The Raiders shifted one of the picks with another trade. I’ll make it easier for you Arizona gave up 3 picks to move up for what the “NFL experts” tabbed the most NFL ready. Mayfield was the most NFzlreasy of the batch. What Zona actually trades up for was an injury prone QB that quits on his team. And makes bad reads. If it helps you could pretend it’s “ rage”.... Or you can pretend Rosen’s did t leave games when dealing with pressure. I find it amusing. Imma bookmark this so we can revisit the trade and QBs in this draft
It was easier when it was accurate, but thanks for trying.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was easier when it was accurate, but thanks for trying.
Says the guy that made a thread about Darnold. Rather than a thread about Mayfield..... I don’t blame you probably bad SC memories....Like I said I kinda feel bad Zona gave up what they did for a risk QB at best. Rather than obtaining pieces they need and waiting on a stronger option for future QB We’ll revisit this later. As the year progresses and there’s more to evaluate.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that made a thread about Darnold. Rather than a thread about Mayfield..... I don’t blame you probably bad SC memories....Like I said I kinda feel bad Zona gave up what they did for a risk QB at best. Rather than obtaining pieces they need and waiting on a stronger option for future QB We’ll revisit this later. As the year progresses and there’s more to evaluate.....
Sounds good.

And don’t feel bad for the Cards. Worry about the Raiders. That franchise is probibly a bigger dumpster fire than the Cards. 10 year contract to Gruden, talk about a reach.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good.

And don’t feel bad for the Cards. Worry about the Raiders. That franchise is probibly a bigger dumpster fire than the Cards. 10 year contract to Gruden, talk about a reach.
Then why are you worried about the Jets? :dhd: Raiders made their QB hype mistake when they Jamarcus Russell over Johnson. They also passed on Rodgers for Washington. So yeah I’m going to empathize with Zona here.....

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we are, 9 years later, and he still has a losing record.

Pretty crazy isn't it.
Since he started Detroit is
28th in points allowed
32nd in rush yards
30th in YPC

Should be arguably the worst team in the NFL, until you look at their passing stats which are pretty good. And you can see why since his rookie year they are .500 with a team that should be picking first most years.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty crazy isn't it.
Since he started Detroit is
28th in points allowed
32nd in rush yards
30th in YPC

Should be arguably the worst team in the NFL, until you look at their passing stats which are pretty good. And you can see why since his rookie year they are .500 with a team that should be picking first most years.

Yet they've never consistently won with him. He's Jay Cutler with bigger numbers. (Considering he had Megatron for most of his career, he should have decent numbers.)