• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dare I say...Brees a bear in 2016?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees a Bear next year? Possibly, the Bears looking for a new QB coach?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is just not gonna ever get you a super bowl I'm sorry but he only beat GB this year because of no Jordy Nelson. You also played a easy schedule of crappy offenses. KC, SD, StL yet you lose to Denver and a backup qb, Detroit, Minnesota.

Brees is 37 next year and how old is Brady? Brees is not fallen off yet he's had no protection and no one to throw to. If you don't make a play for him Minnesota will. Their rb is not likely gonna come back and TB will not be good without him. This is only if payton goes.

As for me rooting for saints, I will always be a saints fan but I'm never gonna accept the fact that the superbowl was a fluke and Brees is not like the greats that don't get run over by shitty personalities like Cam Newton. That makes me sick to my stomach I'd rather my saints suck without Brees than suck with him. I don't want Brees getting topped by that diva.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it was payton that got Fox hired believe it or not. The saints have influenced the bears FO in recent years.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it was payton that got Fox hired believe it or not. The saints have influenced the bears FO in recent years.

You are connecting some dots with some pretty big gaps between them.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Breeds will not be a Bear ever.... In fact, there will never be another Bear qb either.With the upside Jay has, he's gonna be a good one.

Or at least this is my fellow friends here have drilled into my head......:dhd:

on a serious note tho,Brees is not coming to the outdoors in the winter to play.... Jay costs way too much for us to trade or dumb him.... We didn't hire Gases just to get rid of him..... Jay is owing a very god job onsidering our wr/te injuries...... Jay will have another chance in Chicago next season.

Go fid a dome/warm weather team to do you drivel......:postwhore2:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is just not gonna ever get you a super bowl I'm sorry but he only beat GB this year because of no Jordy Nelson. You also played a easy schedule of crappy offenses. KC, SD, StL yet you lose to Denver and a backup qb, Detroit, Minnesota.

Brees is 37 next year and how old is Brady? Brees is not fallen off yet he's had no protection and no one to throw to. If you don't make a play for him Minnesota will. Their rb is not likely gonna come back and TB will not be good without him. This is only if payton goes.

As for me rooting for saints, I will always be a saints fan but I'm never gonna accept the fact that the superbowl was a fluke and Brees is not like the greats that don't get run over by shitty personalities like Cam Newton. That makes me sick to my stomach I'd rather my saints suck without Brees than suck with him. I don't want Brees getting topped by that diva.

Do you even watch football?

Is Minny taking him to hold a fucking clipboard, cuz I think Teddy is there to stay?

BTW, their Superbowl was a fluke.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you even watch football?

Is Minny taking him to hold a fucking clipboard, cuz I think Teddy is there to stay?

BTW, their Superbowl was a fluke.

Uh, I have to ask....what on Earth are you talking about?

I was just being an ass.

It's way funner when aimed at other teams' fans.

C

cubzzzfanincali

heh, ok, gotcha. Well he did kind of ask for it by starting this silly thread

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you guys like Cutler today?

Of course you don't like Brees because as many saints fans have aid you are a disrespectful fanbase and have been for years. It's why you never win now. Idiots.

And you know damn well you robbed the better team of playing the colts in 06 and icing the field overnight on purpose. America is glad you lose to Rodgers.

Losers.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't forget the past.

Brees three four TDs today with a crap oline and all people can talk about is his age.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I see his dumb posts aren't limited to the college forum.

:L

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

C

cubzzzfanincali

How did you guys like Cutler today?

Of course you don't like Brees because as many saints fans have aid you are a disrespectful fanbase and have been for years. It's why you never win now. Idiots.

And you know damn well you robbed the better team of playing the colts in 06 and icing the field overnight on purpose. America is glad you lose to Rodgers.

Losers.

This caught my eye, since I have friends from virtually every fanbase in the league, including the Saints, and had never heard this one before. So I looked, and sure enough, that day, Jan 21, 2007, Chicago experienced about an inch of precipitation in the form of freezing rain and snow. Shocking, I know. Well, anyway, I'm pretty impressed that you think so highly of the Chicago Park District municipal workers that you think they have the power of controlling the weather. I have a question for you: have you ever met a Chicago Parks employee? If "yes", I'm curious to hear what about them - of all the people you have ever met - made you think they in particular could do such a thing?

I actually like Drew Brees, AND I think he's a better QB than Cutler, even now. But if the Bears are going to somehow move Jay, it would be to acquire a younger QB. Period. Brees has maybe 2 or 3 seasons left, and to be honest I think his slide has already started (though not too badly).

But I can tell you this. I have travelled the country, the world, and while I love the food and music of that city, New Orleans stands out as having about the biggest collection of shifty, con-artist dickheads of any major city by far. It's not just my opinion either. Now, it's likely that most of those folks don't care, and that's fine, I like the quality of self-satisfied not giving a damn. But if you think for a second that "America is glad you lose to Rodgers" because of anything that happened to the Saints by the Bears' all-powerful municipal workers, you are even more deluded than most.

Either that, or, like a lot of people from Nola, you are just another prick. If so, carry on.