• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Danny Kannell = Seems like a classy guy

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I didn’t even think about this until just now. I think they have to have two personal foul calls, like 15-yarders against Brady. Like, they’ve been talking about him crying, I almost feel like this is the type of game where you have to send a message like in the first and second quarter, the first half, hit him a couple of times where it’s a little past the whistle. Like, let him know you’re around. Get those knock downs, get those hits on him, make him aware that you’re coming after him.”
“I’m saying you’re gonna take the hit, you’re going to hit him late and you’re going to get a flag called on you for hitting him late… It’s one of those games where you’re like in the first half, you know what, if it’s close and you get a good… I’m not saying dirty, but questionable.”
“You gotta push the envelope. I would almost challenge them to like be like ‘You know what, get a 15-yarder in the first half. Draw a line somewhere, but say ‘We have to send a message.'”

Danny Kannell on ESPN

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone remember when this guy was slinging the rock all over the field as an NFL QB?

Yeah, me either.

And does anyone think it's a good idea to give Brady an free extra 15 yards to work with?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't other teams used the strategy where they play really tough out of the gate so the refs hold the whistles on plays that would normally have a flag? I'm pretty sure that's how Atlanta beat the Vikings in that NFC championship game a while back.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Danny. I would suggest 3 to 4 actually

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do recall Shanahan was Denvers coach right?

Agreed but the Patriots when it comes to class is the last team that ever should be mentioned or there great fans should mention. Just saying. Peace.

Marley

Evil Incorporated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but the Patriots when it comes to class is the last team that ever should be mentioned or there great fans should mention. Just saying. Peace.
*their, genius.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone remember when this guy was slinging the rock all over the field as an NFL QB?

Yeah, me either.

And does anyone think it's a good idea to give Brady an free extra 15 yards to work with?
well since players get flagged on legal hits on Brady, what is the difference if it is a little late? You're getting flagged either way. Might as well make it count!