• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Bryan catches burglar.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PHOENIX (AP) — A former WWE champion known as Daniel Bryan chased two burglary suspects he saw exiting his Phoenix home this week and subdued one until officers arrived, investigators said.

According to police, Bryan Danielson and his wife, Brianna, drove into the carport of their Arcadia home and saw a door to the house start to open.

That's when Danielson and his wife, a fellow former WWE star known as Brie Bella, ran inside to check on their dog, Josie.

"I saw the guys running out the back. I chased them. I caught one of them. I kept him until police got there," Danielson said.

Danielson and Cesar Sosa, 22, got into a struggle, but the former champ subdued him until officers arrived, Phoenix police Sgt. Tommy Thompson said. The second suspect got away.

The former champ said he didn't have to apply the "Yes! lock" — his signature move— to get Sosa to surrender, but he did put him in a rear naked choke hold.

"Unfortunately, he wasn't in very good shape," Danielson said. "So, it didn't take much."

Sosa was arrested and faces a burglary charge. It was not known if he had an attorney who could be reached for comment.

Thompson said Sosa also had a felony warrant for burglary and kidnapping in another case.

Danielson said he was happy his neighbors called 911 to report suspicious activity about 10 minutes before the couple arrived. He said his wife had just picked him up from the airport.

"I got really angry at first," Danielson said. "They're actually lucky that I got them instead of Brie, because she probably would have been a little more violent."

Brianna Danielson said that while her husband went chasing the intruders, she found Josie hiding in the couple's bathroom.

"We didn't know if they had Josie, too," she said.

Danielson, known for his "Yes!" chants, is recovering from a previous injury

Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglar

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PHOENIX (AP) — A former WWE champion known as Daniel Bryan chased two burglary suspects he saw exiting his Phoenix home this week and subdued one until officers arrived, investigators said.

According to police, Bryan Danielson and his wife, Brianna, drove into the carport of their Arcadia home and saw a door to the house start to open.

That's when Danielson and his wife, a fellow former WWE star known as Brie Bella, ran inside to check on their dog, Josie.

"I saw the guys running out the back. I chased them. I caught one of them. I kept him until police got there," Danielson said.

Danielson and Cesar Sosa, 22, got into a struggle, but the former champ subdued him until officers arrived, Phoenix police Sgt. Tommy Thompson said. The second suspect got away.

The former champ said he didn't have to apply the "Yes! lock" — his signature move— to get Sosa to surrender, but he did put him in a rear naked choke hold.

"Unfortunately, he wasn't in very good shape," Danielson said. "So, it didn't take much."

Sosa was arrested and faces a burglary charge. It was not known if he had an attorney who could be reached for comment.

Thompson said Sosa also had a felony warrant for burglary and kidnapping in another case.

Danielson said he was happy his neighbors called 911 to report suspicious activity about 10 minutes before the couple arrived. He said his wife had just picked him up from the airport.

"I got really angry at first," Danielson said. "They're actually lucky that I got them instead of Brie, because she probably would have been a little more violent."

Brianna Danielson said that while her husband went chasing the intruders, she found Josie hiding in the couple's bathroom.

"We didn't know if they had Josie, too," she said.

Danielson, known for his "Yes!" chants, is recovering from a previous injury

Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglar

I love that he is disappointed it was so simple.

I think the burglar was hoping for brie.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why rob DB, from what I've seen even I have anicer stuff than he does.

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wwe-raw-dec-30.jpg

Good that they caught the guy.. still have to wonder though.. how can Brie be married to him??

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why rob DB, from what I've seen even I have anicer stuff than he does.

Prolly wanting to take a few Brie's stuff. DB said she would beat the crap out of him worse than him. :noidea:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good that they caught the guy.. still have to wonder though.. how can Brie be married to him??[/quote]

:noidea:

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3998266/5-dollar-foot-long-o.gif

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah personally i dont go chasing after anybody, not worth it lol.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah personally i dont go chasing after anybody, not worth it lol.

It's more impressive for a pro wrestler to actually take down a burglar than to not go after him. Especially DB's reputation.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more impressive for a pro wrestler to actually take down a burglar than to not go after him. Especially DB's reputation.

Bet you he was sent by The Authority :nod:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those at Google, I was just saying that DB likes going to Subway, that is why Brie is with DB. These guys might be taking it the wrong way.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed he didn't use the Yes Lock

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed he didn't use the Yes Lock

Me too. At least, don't say you didn't put it on. Just say you put him in a rear naked choke. Then later on you can use it for an angle if they end up bringing it up.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start at 2:50

Last edited by a moderator: