• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Briere

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until Cooter gets his offensive game on a consistent basis he will be malkin 2.0

except he'll be leaps and bounds better on defense too :)

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned in the other thread that the beauty of this playoff run is that no matter how it ends, our team should be much improved for next season just based on all of the young talent we have coming back and the added experience/conditioning they have to grow from.

That's pretty much what you guys are hinting at with each player you mention.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned in the other thread that the beauty of this playoff run is that no matter how it ends, our team should be much improved for next season just based on all of the young talent we have coming back and the added experience/conditioning they have to grow from.

That's pretty much what you guys are hinting at with each player you mention.

Considering they will all have a cup on their resume next year should be pretty much just defending the title. Woooohooooooo Flyers.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion --some of the complexion/look of this team will be changing.

Meaning....who or whom will be shipped during the off season for the stud dman we need is going to be interesting.

Yes, I know my brothers......there's plenty to think about this season, but once the smoke settles after the parade, this (who do we trade for Weber/Suter/Schenn etc) question will be brought up again. ;) :)

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meaning....who or whom will be shipped during the off season for the stud dman we need is going to be interesting.

Yes, I know my brothers......there's plenty to think about this season, but once the smoke settles after the parade, this (who do we trade for Weber/Suter/Schenn etc) question will be brought up again. ;) :)

I'll take any of the three mentioned. We can start off by shipping Carle.. and go from there.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is an easy one Tox JVR has got to go

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate hate hate

your right i hate a player that is so big and doesnt play a power game, unless he plays every game like last one he needs to go especially when he will be making the money next year and we need defense bad.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
your right i hate a player that is so big and doesnt play a power game, unless he plays every game like last one he needs to go especially when he will be making the money next year and we need defense bad.

how about 3/4 of the rest of his games? i can agree with that:yo:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about 3/4 of the rest of his games? i can agree with that:yo:

Hey D if he plays in front of the net and in corners and fights for pucks like he did last game i'm all for keeping him but to many times weve seen him go good for three games and disappear for weeks at a time.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey D if he plays in front of the net and in corners and fights for pucks like he did last game i'm all for keeping him but to many times weve seen him go good for three games and disappear for weeks at a time.

Can't disagree with you and hopefully this is a young player maturing. Let's see what happens in the playoffs.

But at the same time if this team needs a stud dman you have to give to get and he may end being the bargaining chip....just as long as we get even back I'm cool with any trade if it makes the team stronger from front to back.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't disagree with you and hopefully this is a young player maturing. Let's see what happens in the playoffs.

But at the same time if this team needs a stud dman you have to give to get and he may end being the bargaining chip....just as long as we get even back I'm cool with any trade if it makes the team stronger from front to back.

I wouldnt mond winning the cup this year and getting a strong Dman for next year how about you?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roenick took a similar shot at JvR last night too. lol

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roenick took a similar shot at JvR last night too. lol

Hey its the truth and right on cue a little dust up in front after he jabbed Brodeurs pads and he crawls back into his shell. easiest player that ever played in the NHL to intimidate.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey its the truth and right on cue a little dust up in front after he jabbed Brodeurs pads and he crawls back into his shell. easiest player that ever played in the NHL to intimidate.

why did he get the only penalty on that though?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why did he get the only penalty on that though?

That was bull shit i didnt know it was OK for Brodeur to take swings at JVR's head 2 games in a row. Why did the face off come all the way back into our zone on that play is what i really didnt understand.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was bull shit i didnt know it was OK for Brodeur to take swings at JVR's head 2 games in a row. Why did the face off come all the way back into our zone on that play is what i really didnt understand.

it was a mystery for sure.

while we are on the refs topic, i would like to point out that as tight as they seemed to be calling the game. they sure were letting the devils obstruct the shit out of the flyers. it reminded me of the old days where the devils always had a handful of orange.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a mystery for sure.

while we are on the refs topic, i would like to point out that as tight as they seemed to be calling the game. they sure were letting the devils obstruct the shit out of the flyers. it reminded me of the old days where the devils always had a handful of orange.

That is exactly what I said to myself too.

For as many times as they get screwed on these types of calls, it's hard to believe our PP ratio is what it was during the season. :tsk: