• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Briere

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff Hockey. When the men step up. I thought DB was going to be done after Orpik tried to kill him.

So did I.

I wonder how the Pittsburgh faithful would react if we went head hunting all night for Crosby?

I know our boys don't turn down an opp to hit him as much as possible, but they haven't gone after him with the obvious intent to injure like the Puns have DB.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldn't be surprised tox.. i dont think back spasms heal up that quick, and they're really painful when they flair up.. i'm sure he was medicated and just powering through it

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So did I.

I wonder how the Pittsburgh faithful would react if we went head hunting all night for Crosby?

I know our boys don't turn an opp to hit him as much as possible, but they haven't gone after him with the obvious intent to injure like the Puns have DB.

but remember tox the flyers are the dirtiest team in the league, we're not allowed to whine about hitting, since we had a team in the 70's named the broad street bullies. doesnt matter if it was 40 years ago.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that pens team is retarded and deserved exactly what they received last night! The refs missed one call on the Flyers and the worlds over yet when they miss countless ones on the pens its ok fucking pisses me off.

Kept telling you boys not to rag on DB this is why they pay him he's money in the playoffs when it counts....

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that pens team is retarded and deserved exactly what they received last night! The refs missed one call on the Flyers and the worlds over yet when they miss countless ones on the pens its ok fucking pisses me off.

Kept telling you boys not to rag on DB this is why they pay him he's money in the playoffs when it counts....

This has my name written all over it. Lol. I admit I'm the big DB basher on here just as Las and his love for JVR. I hope DB continues to do well because he fucking sucked balls all season up until now. I need to see more than one game however.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has my name written all over it. Lol. I admit I'm the big DB basher on here just as Las and his love for JVR. I hope DB continues to do well because he fucking sucked balls all season up until now. I need to see more than one game however.

I second this.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this issue is now over.

Can the haters finally agree to keep quiet on Briere?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha and how about JVR he's still finding his way but that line won the game.....and was a plus. Good job Lavy!!!!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha and how about JVR he's still finding his way but that line won the game.....and was a plus. Good job Lavy!!!!

My fucking goodness. And I hope Las reads what I have to say. JVR just looks so big out there, just looks like he can abuse the dmen and have his way in front of Marty. Damn, he is so friggin gifted that when will he start breaking out of this mess? The kid can be dominant. Injuries? Give him more minutes, he will make Marty miserable in this series.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fucking goodness. And I hope Las reads what I have to say. JVR just looks so big out there, just looks like he can abuse the dmen and have his way in front of Marty. Damn, he is so friggin gifted that when will he start breaking out of this mess? The kid can be dominant. Injuries? Give him more minutes, he will make Marty miserable in this series.

Not only that Mall JVR used his speed he blew by the D on that breakaway. Jake fit in well with DB and him....kudos to Lavy.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that Mall JVR used his speed he blew by the D on that breakaway. Jake fit in well with DB and him....kudos to Lavy.

Shit, can't wait to see the JVR at 100% healthy. He's probably at 85% right now. Geez, this kid is scary good. We are so loaded that don't know what to say. Bryzy can only fuck this away. Mez will be back soon and then I'd have to say goodbye to NJ.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how Briere stayed so cool after having his kick in goal overturned...

70show.jpg

God damnit Briere, stop violating the drug policy or Red's gonna KICK YOUR ASS.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, can't wait to see the JVR at 100% healthy. He's probably at 85% right now. Geez, this kid is scary good. We are so loaded that don't know what to say. Bryzy can only fuck this away. Mez will be back soon and then I'd have to say goodbye to NJ.

I maintain that this kid is going to be a star. His breakout year will very likely be next season. He'll probably force his way onto the top line at some point, but I could definitely see him dominating with Briere for the rest of this postseason and all of next season once he really gets his legs under him.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we know he can take several punches to the back of the head while laying down. :L

If Bryz tried that stunt he would have gotten a double minor.. Just sayin..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Briere. Yeah....Mr. Playoffs is in his zone boys.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are just far too many waves of attack to defend against when facing the Flyers right now. Every single line can truly score. I think we're a much more dangerous team offensively with JvR dressed over Rinaldo, Shelley or anyone else. That will happen yet again when we replace Lilja with Meszaros.

Giroux
Briere
Hartnell
Jagr
Voracek
JvR
Schenn
Read
Couturier
Simmonds
Talbot

All of these guys have the potential to light the lamp whether it's at even strength, on the power play or while killing a penalty. That's 11 of our 12 starting forwards...lol Then the one guy I didn't mention is probably one of the fastest skaters in the Nhl, which serves him well (Wellwood). :heh:

Who in the fuck do you shut down? There's no defensive answer for all of the size, speed and goal scoring ability.

This is why we've been averaging 4.86 goals per game in the playoffs and frankly, we should've topped that yesterday, but Brodeur without question stole a few from us.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are just far too many waves of attack to defend against when facing the Flyers right now. Every single line can truly score. I think we're a much more dangerous team offensively with JvR dressed over Rinaldo, Shelley or anyone else. That will happen yet again when we replace Lilja with Meszaros.

Giroux
Briere
Hartnell
Jagr
Voracek
JvR
Schenn
Read
Couturier
Simmonds
Talbot

All of these guys have the potential to light the lamp whether it's at even strength, on the power play or while killing a penalty. That's 11 of our 12 starting forwards...lol Then the one guy I didn't mention is probably one of the fastest skaters in the Nhl, which serves him well (Wellwood). :heh:

Who in the fuck do you shut down? There's no defensive answer for all of the size, speed and goal scoring ability.

This is why we've been averaging 4.86 goals per game in the playoffs and frankly, we should've topped that yesterday, but Brodeur without question stole a few from us.

if wellwood spends all summer working on his scoring touch, he's gunna be a force too

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if wellwood spends all summer working on his scoring touch, he's gunna be a force too

Wait until Cooter gets his offensive game on a consistent basis he will be malkin 2.0