• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just damn. It's just so bad.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocking with the result. It is too bad that such a hard fought game in those subarctic conditions would turn on such a thing like the ball accidentally hitting Tony Carter.

No real excuse though that the Broncos defense looked so damn pathetic in the second half.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well kudos to you guys for dropping in this morning. Tough loss for sure.

I feel real bad for Carter. It would be one thing if he screwed up but it was just a fluke kind of thing. I would have expected Peyton to get into FG range with that much time left.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you cats again this year.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Broncosballer, if I was in your avatar I'd be a groping grouper!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well kudos to you guys for dropping in this morning. Tough loss for sure.

I feel real bad for Carter. It would be one thing if he screwed up but it was just a fluke kind of thing. I would have expected Peyton to get into FG range with that much time left.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you cats again this year.

With the way the offense sputtered around all night I was actually setting up to be satisfied with just a tie. The way that 2nd half unfolded; I think most of us Bronco fans would've been ok with just getting out of there without a loss. Such a collapse.....and Knowshon left in a walking boot and I bet DRC is gonna miss some time too. This goes way beyond a crotch kick from the football Gods :wtf2:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A this point I'm continuing to fume over the flag picked up at the end of the Panthers game last week. Pats would be up on the Broncs with an equal record.

..but yeah, Doc, tough loss for you cats. There's a long way to go though.

If you told me that Knowshon would run for 200+ yards, I'd have bet my house on Denver.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I'm glad it's a short week. I won't get over this until mid-week at best, but at least by then I'll have a 5 day weekend in front of me.

I keep replaying last night over and over and I can't make ANY sense of what happened the last 30 minutes. Probably could play that game 1000 times over and there's no way it'd go that way again in the 2nd half.....all the way leading up to the Carter/Welker boner play. So. Unbelievably. Whacked. Out.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things went downhill after DRC hurt himself for a meaningless interception. That game got very sloppy in the second half. The defense got a little lazy, a little banged up and the offense thought it could just run the ball predictably and still win.

Sidenote: To me, Holliday has lost his value. I no longer think "He could run one back." I worry if he will field the ball cleanly or not. The offense is turning the ball over just fine, we don't need special team to help out.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely look at the silver lining of this loss. I honestly believe the loss is more valuable to the Broncos than a win; especially since KC lost yesterday.

Your team has a million things to learn from this loss and I think you're going to be better from here on out. This one stung and I don't think they want to feel this pain again.

You're better off with a bitter loss. Trust me.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they learn from it I will be happy. As my dad told me, it is better to lose now than in January.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely look at the silver lining of this loss. I honestly believe the loss is more valuable to the Broncos than a win; especially since KC lost yesterday.

Your team has a million things to learn from this loss and I think you're going to be better from here on out. This one stung and I don't think they want to feel this pain again.

Wrong dude. If it was a close, hard fought game and we lost, I can totally deal with that anytime we go to NE, but we blew a 24 point lead and that is unacceptable. It's just absolutely nuts to me how quickly the momentum swung in the game. As soon as Ball fumbled I knew we were in deep shit :L

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things went downhill after DRC hurt himself for a meaningless interception. That game got very sloppy in the second half. The defense got a little lazy, a little banged up and the offense thought it could just run the ball predictably and still win.

Sidenote: To me, Holliday has lost his value. I no longer think "He could run one back." I worry if he will field the ball cleanly or not. The offense is turning the ball over just fine, we don't need special team to help out.

While it's easy to do, I really don't blame Holliday on the muff in the 1st half. He tried to do the right thing, and get out of the way of the ball. He was unlucky that it bounced the way it did into his legs. We were asking for him to be smarter in the fielding, and that's what he was trying to do.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many things you can talk about regarding this game. You can balme everything from the weather to this player or that player or the equipment manger. The team simply did not play a complete game.

I am not even going to comment further on the specifics. Moving on. The Broncos are still 9-2 and in the driver's seat in the AFC. there are questions about the health of some of our players and at this point those are a bigger concern to ms than adding a second game to the loss column. Obviously I prefer to see wins every week, but since it didn't happen this week I'll be happy if this is something the team uses to renew their focus and power through the remainder of the season. They can still go 14-2. I don't see them any worse than 12-4. And in the playoffs there is no telling what can happen.

It's a tough loss but survivable.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hammer, what color is it in your world? Are you kidding me? This was the Bronc's...and Pat's biggest game of the year. The Broncos would have been better off with a win.

Cripes.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many things you can talk about regarding this game. You can balme everything from the weather to this player or that player or the equipment manger. The team simply did not play a complete game.

I am not even going to comment further on the specifics. Moving on. The Broncos are still 9-2 and in the driver's seat in the AFC. there are questions about the health of some of our players and at this point those are a bigger concern to ms than adding a second game to the loss column. Obviously I prefer to see wins every week, but since it didn't happen this week I'll be happy if this is something the team uses to renew their focus and power through the remainder of the season. They can still go 14-2. I don't see them any worse than 12-4. And in the playoffs there is no telling what can happen.

:agree:

Well said IKF, exactly where I am at.

Go Broncos!
:suds:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as we stay away from the dreaded 13-3, and still nab a good playoff spot, I'm good.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocking with the result. It is too bad that such a hard fought game in those subarctic conditions would turn on such a thing like the ball accidentally hitting Tony Carter.

No real excuse though that the Broncos defense looked so damn pathetic in the second half.

Thats correct cant count on the defense against a great QB when the offense is struggling. Until the Broncos fix this pass defense there will be no Super Bowl. Brady had no issues throwing while Manning did. Its that simple.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats correct cant count on the defense against a great QB when the offense is struggling. Until the Broncos fix this pass defense there will be no Super Bowl. Brady had no issues throwing while Manning did. Its that simple.

Well, lets consider a few things. Most prognosticators on the radio (like Colon Cowturd) do not really understand the game. Yes, Manning tends to throw less effective in the cold. Along with 95% of QBs that have ever played. Not to mention a wind.

That is not the MAIN reason for the apparent struggles of Manning. The Pats came in with a game plan of playing 6 men in the box and starting out in nickel or dime. They simply took away the outside. Belichick has the reputation of taking away the strength (or peceived strength) of a team. Of course, in order to do that, you tend to make yourself vulnerable elsewhere.

Manning struggled cause the Pats took the passing away and they were gashed by Moreno. I am certain their thinking was lets challenge Knowshon Moreno to beat us and not Manning. Manning was calling the correct plays.

The problem is Gronk just presents that much of a mismatch. Brady is just very effective, and when he gets on a roll, he is virtually impossible to contain. The pressure was good in the first half and nonexistent in the second half.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys do realize that it was the defense that gave us the head start in this game right? You realize we scored 17 points off of turnovers forced by the defense, right?

Walker, you are right about 13-3. It is a cursed record for the Broncos. They've finished 13-3 four times and are 1-4 in the playoffs following those finishes. :gaah:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do realize that it was the defense that gave us the head start in this game right? You realize we scored 17 points off of turnovers forced by the defense, right?

Walker, you are right about 13-3. It is a cursed record for the Broncos. They've finished 13-3 four times and are 1-4 in the playoffs following those finishes. :gaah:

You know a game is 2 halves not 1 right? 24-0 at half and the defense couldnt hold that lead when the offense struggled in the 2nd half. No way around it.