• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn This Board Has Been Dead

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called still not being able to live down losing to the Jets.... and the Red Sox are in the World Series.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called still not being able to live down losing to the Jets.... and the Red Sox are in the World Series.

or this could be another reason why - it is called trolls and not wanting to deal with it like we had to at ESPN.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or this could be another reason why - it is called trolls and not wanting to deal with it like we had to at ESPN.

True but I think its probably more Red Sox in the Series when a team is going for a Championship Pats or not they will probably take a backseat.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my dental hygienist tells me

"Your home oral care is excellent"

I said

"How do you know?"

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's just - the Pats lost half their defense. Excitement and frustration - the first weeks of the season - breed a lot of talk. Resignation does not.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a very busy week at work. Don't care about trolls. I did not see the second half against the Yets. I thought we looked good in the part I saw. Came back and found we lost - and how. Are you shittin me?
I have resigned myself to only seeing some of the games- I'm in Okinawa! I guess I should expect that. The day games come on at 2:00AM That is not conducive to my work.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way,
If we could have friendly banter or discussion without personal attack - we might keep more posters. If I wanted to talk with assholes, I could go talk to some of the Denver dudes.....

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not much to talk about. Gronk is back, Def is full of injuries, WR not catching the ball, TB not looking himself. McDaniels play calling. Not much has changed the past few weeks...Not to mention, I am still pissed about the lose. Not cause it was to the Jets, but because we were a complete failure in the 2nd half!!!

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill be here sunday but atm the concentration is on the redsox in the WS

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the game :( My sister in law's family aren't football types and planned my niece's 4th birthday for 2 pm sunday, then the DVR recording we tried to make of the game didn't work and recorded the pregame show and 1st quarter instead of the whole game.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I finally decided I had better thing to do with my time that dialogue with people on message boards everyday. I found myself getting caught up in the political threads too often, then those people who troll those threads will find their way over to the sports threads and continue to troll you on sports topics just because they don't agree with you politically.

Too bad, I really enjoyed some people on this Pats board who liked to talk sports.... but it feels like many of them are slowing down as well.

Also doesn't help when the team is struggling...

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I finally decided I had better thing to do with my time that dialogue with people on message boards everyday. I found myself getting caught up in the political threads too often, then those people who troll those threads will find their way over to the sports threads and continue to troll you on sports topics just because they don't agree with you politically.

Too bad, I really enjoyed some people on this Pats board who liked to talk sports.... but it feels like many of them are slowing down as well.

Also doesn't help when the team is struggling...

Politics and Religion are always the most volatile conversations, mainly because people are completely inflexible and oft times have no original thoughts they just spit out what some talk show host said.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and the fact that a sense of individual liberty is no longer valued. People freely vote legislation into the books that require others to behave the way they do.

If you don't like meat then don't eat it, don't like abortion then don't have one, don't like homosexuality then sleep with the opposite sex, don't like fur then don't wear it, don't think a gun in your home will make you safer then don't have one in your home, don't like trapping then don't set a trap, don't like animal testing then don't buy products that are tested, don't like dog racing then don't bet on the dogs etc etc

Use your first amendment rights to denounce anything above that bothers you. convince others all you wish but to pull a voting lever is to force others to behave according to your sensibilities.

That's what's fucked up about modern political stances.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you intend to turn this into a political debate? I thought we were just observing that political debate has been killing off the board.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you intend to turn this into a political debate?

No.