• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daly To Come Back

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Daly will continue his comeback from elbow surgery this week in European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Championship - News | FOX Sports on MSN

Daly to continue comeback from elbow surgery this week on Euro Tour

John Daly will play in the European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Championship this week as he comes back from elbow surgery.
The two-time major winner is in the field at Leopard Creek Golf Club near Kruger National Park in northern South Africa for only his second tournament since an operation in July to repair a shattered tendon in his right elbow.
The American got off to a promising start at last month's BMW Masters in his return to golf, before fading over the weekend to finish 5 over and in a tie for 48th.
''I'm really fresh and I want to play,'' Daly said Monday. ''I don't want to waste the end of this year. I'd like to get something going for the end of this year so I can get on track for next year.''
Daly returns to South Africa for the first time since the early 1990s, when he won a couple of tournaments to kick-start his career.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Daly will continue his comeback from elbow surgery this week in European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Championship - News | FOX Sports on MSN

Daly to continue comeback from elbow surgery this week on Euro Tour

John Daly will play in the European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Championship this week as he comes back from elbow surgery.
The two-time major winner is in the field at Leopard Creek Golf Club near Kruger National Park in northern South Africa for only his second tournament since an operation in July to repair a shattered tendon in his right elbow.
The American got off to a promising start at last month's BMW Masters in his return to golf, before fading over the weekend to finish 5 over and in a tie for 48th.
''I'm really fresh and I want to play,'' Daly said Monday. ''I don't want to waste the end of this year. I'd like to get something going for the end of this year so I can get on track for next year.''
Daly returns to South Africa for the first time since the early 1990s, when he won a couple of tournaments to kick-start his career.

Good luck to him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game isn't the same without his antics... Does he just need to be drunk to win a tournament though?