• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas pregame Dallas week

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your alternative is to lay down on your ass and give up at the first hint of a struggle . Sorry but when we are eliminated from the playoffs is when I will let doom and gloom take hold .

As for my predictions , I am the only one on this board who had the sack to put on the record game by game what I thought . I am the only one who laid it all out there and take the fire for it

Everyone else just kept it to themselves and played it safe

You're also the only one on this board who predicted that we will have 6 to 9 wins this season, which of course doesn't count, since that's a pretty big spread.

You were Army, I was a Marine, so I don't think either one of us lay down on our ass and give up with the first hint of a struggle, but with that aside, I don't live in denial either when a perfect storm is brewing before my very eyes. I love our Skins, I always have and I always will, and nothing would please me more than for these storm clouds to just go away.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're also the only one on this board who predicted that we will have 6 to 9 wins this season, which of course doesn't count, since that's a pretty big spread.

You were Army, I was a Marine, so I don't think either one of us lay down on our ass and give up with the first hint of a struggle, but with that aside, I don't live in denial either when a perfect storm is brewing before my very eyes. I love our Skins, I always have and I always will, and nothing would please me more than for these storm clouds to just go away.
I don’t live in denial either , I believe in demonstration

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My predictions are game by game and I am the only one who did it

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your alternative is to lay down on your ass and give up at the first hint of a struggle . Sorry but when we are eliminated from the playoffs is when I will let doom and gloom take hold .

As for my predictions , I am the only one on this board who had the sack to put on the record game by game what I thought . I am the only one who laid it all out there and take the fire for it

Everyone else just kept it to themselves and played it safe

No sack here. :D

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this year
I've seen this movie before. I know how it turns out. Pretty much the same way it has the last 20 years. Its not an execution thing per se, its a culture thing. The losing culture at Redskins Park will always rear its head when we most need a win. History says so.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen this movie before. I know how it turns out. Pretty much the same way it has the last 20 years. Its not an execution thing per se, its a culture thing. The losing culture at Redskins Park will always rear its head when we most need a win. History says so.

i am talking about this year , not the past which i agree with you on

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins Week 2 Reality Checks: Here we go again

1. Reality Is: Case Keenum may be a better fit than Alex Smith for Jay Gruden’s offense.
Though Alex Smith had a good first half of his opening game last season in Arizona (and though the team came out with a win last year), any careful observer could tell that Case Keenum seemed to have a better feel for what Jay is trying to do with his offense than Alex showed at any time last year.

Even without Jordan Reed on the field, and with Derrius Guice apparently gimpy, Keenum had a better statistical first half against the Eagles than Alex Smith had at any point last year, and ended up just one missed deep-ball short of an “A” performance. Alex Smith never had one of those last year. Specifically, Keenum’s willingness to take his progressions from deep to short, rather than from short to deep is a significant indicator that he’s more of a Jay Gruden-type of guy than Smith is.

this is yet another reason the ASS trade was stupid . i said CK was a cheaper , better option and it looks like i was right . CDC never had a game close to this with us , never even lead a lead change yet he was the next great redskins qb according to some die hards who didnt want to acknowledge common sense . ABCism blinded them

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass Rush will be huge if they don't get to him at all the Redskins will be in Trouble

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let’s put that myth to rest