• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhmm, we Lions fans heard an awful lot about how one play doesn't mean win or lose. And your defense had plenty of time to make a stop and get the ball back. You didn't get it done. How's it feel?

this :yahoo::suds:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a stretch to score isn't a football move now? Or is it because he didn't have control of the ball long enough? What constitutes long enough? IMO the rules a little gray. I agree with this call but if he had the ability and control of the ball to dive across the goal line it has to be a catch and TD similar to when a running back does this.
He didn't complete the process similar to the call on Calvin Johnson. It was the right call unless you want to change the rules.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations GB fans. It was a tough game that as always a play or two made the difference. But Dallas did well this year which was a surprise in itself.
I thought the Cowboys exceeded expectations.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good game, props to the Cowboys, one play makes a big difference in this game, just like most. Nothing to be ashamed of, one team would win and the other would lose, time honored tradition.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line.

Dez should have come down with that ball and settled for possession.

Then they run Murray 2 or 3 times, go fo a 2 pt conversion. Give ball back to GB with less than 3 minutes left.

But you still have to stop GB.

Correct call on a bad rule.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turning point for me was the missed FG and giving up the big play that setup the Green Bay FG right before the half. Those are 2 fuck ups you cannot allow if you want to beat a team as good as Green Bay. They hit that FG and hold Green Bay to no points before the half the momentum changes, the strategy changes etc. It was a momentum killer and a missed opportunity.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turning point for me was the missed FG and giving up the big play that setup the Green Bay FG right before the half. Those are 2 fuck ups you cannot allow if you want to beat a team as good as Green Bay. They hit that FG and hold Green Bay to no points before the half the momentum changes, the strategy changes etc. It was a momentum killer and a missed opportunity.

Just before that missed FG, they throw deep off a "Kill, Kill" on 3rd and 1?

I was confused..........

And the Murray fumble was my turning point.