• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak and DK for Godwin?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha...while I certainly don't buy Geno ROS, I sure can't poo-poo this move. It's what have you done for me lately, and for now Geno is a better play than RW. It hurts to even think it, let alone write it/say it, but it's true.

I would not be surprised to see RW sitting on the wore should you decide to go back

Nope. He was plucked yesterday.
Dak looks close. Hopefully week 7…even though Rush is leaving nothing but W’s.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. He was plucked yesterday.
Dak looks close. Hopefully week 7…even though Rush is leaving nothing but W’s.
Well that owner is either desperate, or chasing the name value. He may get cut loose again soon

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that owner is either desperate, or chasing the name value. He may get cut loose again soon

Yeah, I am sure you are very sad to see the Broncos struggling!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am sure you are very sad to see the Broncos struggling!
I cannot lie and say I do not smile just a little bit hearing the desperation grow bit by bit in everyone's demeanor around here.

Funny thing is, my Raiders are 1-4, but, A) that ONE was against Denver so it's super sweet, and B) we didn't just trade away our next two drafts for a broken down QB, that we then signed to a winning powerball contract without letting him take a single snap. Plus, the guy we traded for is producing, and we're scoring points, and keeping games close, so, there's hope. So even though we currently look up at Denver in the standings, it's all good

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot lie and say I do not smile just a little bit hearing the desperation grow bit by bit in everyone's demeanor around here.

Funny thing is, my Raiders are 1-4, but, A) that ONE was against Denver so it's super sweet, and B) we didn't just trade away our next two drafts for a broken down QB, that we then signed to a winning powerball contract without letting him take a single snap. Plus, the guy we traded for is producing, and we're scoring points, and keeping games close, so, there's hope. So even though we currently look up at Denver in the standings, it's all good

I also think (without looking) that the Raiders have had a much harder schedule.

I could be wrong though.

Raiders looked good at Arrowhead, just couldn’t close the deal. Better days are ahead.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to have Dak going for my 0-6 disaster squad.

Hopefully the Lions make the rust-shaking a bit easier.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think (without looking) that the Raiders have had a much harder schedule.

I could be wrong though.

Raiders looked good at Arrowhead, just couldn’t close the deal. Better days are ahead.
Scoring 25 points per game, #6 in the league, allowing 26 per game, 28th in the league.

Lost to the Chargers by 5
Lost to the Cardinals by 6
Lost to the Titans by 2
beat the Broncos by 9
Lost to the Chiefs by 1

I'm not sure if that's a tougher schedule than Seattle, HOUS, SF, INDY and LAC or not, but I think some would argue yes. And the Raiders 32 points scored vs Denver was the only game they allowed more than 19 so far.

yes, "better days ahead" are a realistic expectation given those results, just tighten up that defense just a little bit and those single score games might start falling the other way.