• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak and DK for Godwin?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah…

Unfortunately Goff might just be the 2nd best fantasy QB on TKO’s roster.

Not sure if the issue in Denver is Russ regressing, incompetent coaching, or some combination of both.

But I just don’t think I would be able to start him with any level of confidence right now.

Would love to hear what Fuzzy has to say about the Denver offense.

After Goff’s 40 last week, I had him in yesterday until the afternoon came and tricked me into giving Russ another go (he did put up 30 last week).

8 points ain’t gonna cut it…but might get him cut.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak will have his full WR room when he comes back (probably), he didn't before. Plus they've finally discovered, like I've been saying for 3 years, that Noah Brown can do more than block. He's coming back to a better team than he left
And he played TB in his only game. So far, only Mahomes has hung a game on that defense, they've bottled up everyone else
All true but isn't a game-changing QB suppose to rise to the occasion ? Even going back to last yr, he basically excelled when they played from behind and the defenses 'lightened up' - but admittedly fantasy pts don't care if you're winning or losing the actual game. Don't get me wrong, he's a steep upgrade over what we've seen from Russ Wilson this yr.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah…

Unfortunately Goff might just be the 2nd best fantasy QB on TKO’s roster.

Not sure if the issue in Denver is Russ regressing, incompetent coaching, or some combination of both.

But I just don’t think I would be able to start him with any level of confidence right now.

Would love to hear what Fuzzy has to say about the Denver offense.
Well, I watched the local Denver 7 sportscaster after the game...I can certainly tell you what he thinks

Awful was the word he used, like a dozen times

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true but isn't a game-changing QB suppose to rise to the occasion ? Even going back to last yr, he basically excelled when they played from behind and the defenses 'lightened up' - but admittedly fantasy pts don't care if you're winning or losing the actual game. Don't get me wrong, he's a steep upgrade over what we've seen from Russ Wilson this yr.
I think the fantasy points aspect was all I was getting at. He's no elite QB by either standard. But certainly at a different level than this version of RW, and I trust him to produce ROS more than i do Goff

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fantasy points aspect was all I was getting at. He's no elite QB by either standard. But certainly at a different level than this version of RW, and I trust him to produce ROS more than i do Goff
Oh sure, highly likely but that depends ( a lot) on when 'rest of the season' comes for him. If it's wk 10 or later then you find yourself in the hunt riding Goff or completely out of it. As for this yrs version of RW vs Goff I don't think there is a reasonable expectation that RW out performs him, week to week or ROS.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last week, as the lowly SeaChicken's defense held the massively overperforming Goff to just one TD pass through 3 quarters, I think the writing was put on the wall that this smoke and mirrors is on the verge of being exposed.
The façade of the SeaChickens defense finally gave way in the fourth quarter and the floodgates opened, but any real defense is going to see the road map, and the Cinderella story will come to an end sooner rather than later.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last week, as the lowly SeaChicken's defense held the massively overperforming Goff to just one TD pass through 3 quarters, I think the writing was put on the wall that this smoke and mirrors is on the verge of being exposed.
The façade of the SeaChickens defense finally gave way in the fourth quarter and the floodgates opened, but any real defense is going to see the road map, and the Cinderella story will come to an end sooner rather than later.
It is smoke and mirrors for the Seahawks. They have lots of holes in the roster, are still pretty thin over all and have a ton of youth who will be up and down this season. The season is more about developing the young players and wins and loses will be what ever it will be. I expect plenty of loses.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had the same thought which is why I started Russ this week after his 29 points last week giving me confidence.

Trade made sense, but it might be too late for me when Dak comes back…hopefully DK can stay even with Godwin.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in fairness he didn't have 3 of his best assets available for that game. Not saying he's suddenly great or anything but definitely serviceable in the Cousins kind of way.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in fairness he didn't have 3 of his best assets available for that game. Not saying he's suddenly great or anything but definitely serviceable in the Cousins kind of way.

My thoughts exactly.

And the difference between Goff and Wilson (never thought I would type those 2 in the same sentence) is that the Lions seem to have innovative play calling.

That matters a lot.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy Gods are a fickle bunch…

Week 5: DK - 12 points, Godwin - 6 points (still gonna lose unless Clyde duds)

But Week 6: Goff on bye, Russ has torn shoulder

I will have to pick up a QB for next week, haha

Geno vs Cards or Jimmy G at Atlanta?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gotta be Geno, especially if you can stack DK

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is a bad fit in Denver, that offense was designed for Rodgers and when they didn't get him....they pivoted to RW.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak has yet to be ruled out for week 6

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde with an 8 yard run with 3:40 left in the game to total 3 points (non decimal scoring) and tie me.

Brutal, but better than losing … sort of.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped Russell Wilson for Geno Smith.

Let’s see if the fantasy gods are real. Watch Russ cook ROS.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG you can't believe Geno is going to continue his good play. It's been mostly against bad teams that also had injuries. Course Russell been pretty bad so far so I get why your looking for someone better, but Geno?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG you can't believe Geno is going to continue his good play. It's been mostly against bad teams that also had injuries. Course Russell been pretty bad so far so I get why your looking for someone better, but Geno?

It was him or Brissett.
Goff on a bye on my bench
Waiting for Dak…

Russ has cost me games…and now has a confirmed shoulder tear.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha...while I certainly don't buy Geno ROS, I sure can't poo-poo this move. It's what have you done for me lately, and for now Geno is a better play than RW. It hurts to even think it, let alone write it/say it, but it's true.

I would not be surprised to see RW sitting on the wore should you decide to go back

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could use a late Geno-to-DK touchdown, but yeah. Expect Russ to have a season high tomorrow.

OTOH, I finally benched Najee (10 pts), who equaled Chubb (6 pts) and Mostert (4 pts) in my lineup.

Lord almighty fantasy