• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread 9/12 - Yanks Win and 1 Game Out of TB Keep it up Team NE Identity

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early Meeting today going to need lots of Coffee.

But since the Yanks have no chance of catching the Sox I was hoping they could pull out another victory and sweep tomorrow.

This would give the Yanks a chance to tie for the 2nd WC slot. This team isn't built for the playoffs and will not beat a team like Det but hell lets see what happens.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump up Floffman starting a daily thread.

Also someone make a comment yesterday about yankees fans left here, believe it was brock. I was left off that list.

GFY

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note Carp looks like an idiot with that beard.

Also why did Madden take out Peralta? Think that was a bit of "over managing" which he love to do.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You getting a new satchel for the fall fashion season?

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope mine is still good. Cole Hann, black, sexy, holds my laptop well and the bitches love it.

Even though I am wifed up which seems to happen. You stop looking for girls they want to :bj:. They can smell the GF on you.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope mine is still good. Cole Hann, black, sexy, holds my laptop well and the bitches love it.

Even though I am wifed up which seems to happen. You stop looking for girls they want to :bj:. They can smell the GF on you.

You sure that's not the faggity cologne you wear that they're smelling?

You may dress too well so they expect that some woman had an input on that...Or you're a fag...

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure that's not the faggity cologne you wear that they're smelling?

You may dress too well so they expect that some woman had an input on that...Or you're a fag...

Chanel Blue brother once again bitches love it...and I can dress myself its not that hard.

I have said it before you can get a cheap suit etc just have it tailored. If it fits you well it makes it look better. Also Grey and Blue suits >>>> Funeral Black

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Bobby V is a dick. Not saying this is true or false, but no the right time to say anything of this context:

Yanks prez defends team's response

Updated: September 11, 2013, 7:13 PM ET
By Andrew Marchand | ESPNNewYork.com

NEW YORK -- Yankees team president Randy Levine called it "very sad" that former Mets manager Bobby Valentine would choose to say the Yankees were AWOL during the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks.
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0911/mlb_g_bobby-valentine_mb_400.jpg

Valentine, appearing on WFAN Radio, made his comments on Wednesday, 12 years to the day of the tragedy.
"Bobby Valentine should know better than to be pointing fingers on a day like today," Levine said in a phone conversation. "Today is a day of reflection and prayer. The Yankees, as has been well documented, visited Ground Zero, the Armory, the Javits Center, St. Vincent's Hospital and many other places during that time. We continue to honor the 9/11 victims and responders.
"On this day, he would have been better to have kept his thoughts to himself rather than seeking credit, which is very sad to me."
Valentine, who was the Mets' manager when the attacks took place, said he had to counsel players he said felt were much more active in the community than their Yankees counterparts.
"Let it be said that during the time from 9/11 to 9/21, the Yankees were [AWOL]," Valentine said on WFAN. "You couldn't find a Yankee on the streets of New York City. You couldn't find a Yankee down at Ground Zero, talking to the guys who were working 24/7."
He added: "Many of them didn't live here, and so it wasn't their fault. And many of them did not partake in all that, so there was some of that jealousy going around [among Mets players]. Like, 'Why are we so tired? Why are we wasted? Why have we been to the funerals and the firehouses, and the Yankees are getting all the credit for bringing baseball back?' And I said, 'This isn't about credit, guys. This is about doing the right thing.' "
On Wednesday, players, coaches and umpires across Major League Baseball wore American flag patches embroidered on the sides of their caps in commemoration of the tragedy. Special lineup cards were used, and patriotic on-field tributes were planned for the day's 15 games. Flags were half-staff, and there were moments of silence across baseball.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chanel Blue brother once again bitches love it...and I can dress myself its not that hard.

I have said it before you can get a cheap suit etc just have it tailored. If it fits you well it makes it look better. Also Grey and Blue suits >>>> Funeral Black

Don't worry, I'm writing all of this down...

The Asian chicks at work already go wild for me and I don't dress well at all...

Damn, just realized that you're a Bills fan...Can't rub in the Cowboys win...

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, I'm writing all of this down...

The Asian chicks at work already go wild for me and I don't dress well at all...

Damn, just realized that you're a Bills fan...Can't rub in the Cowboys win...

From the WNY area so grew up a Bills, Yanks, Cuse Basetball and Sabres fan. Always liked MJ since I was in that age group, but could care less about the NBA now.

Also attended PSU so they are my football team now. Cannot say I ever rooted for their basketball team, actually not sure they even had one.

But you know PSU hockey is going to be my shit.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yankees and the media who pushed that issue are all gay

sofa king gay

seriously. do grown ass men get offended this bad these days?

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yankees and the media who pushed that issue are all gay

sofa king gay

seriously. do grown ass men get offended this bad these days?

Personally I would say no but they have a brand to protect.

There is a reason PR firms exist

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i HOPE the braves don't act like a bunch of bitches again. they have a great team, no need to ruin shit this late

ChrisJohnsonRun.gif

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
floff, great game sunday. bills look like they're improving. they have potential to have a 8-8 season this year.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
floff, great game sunday. bills look like they're improving. they have potential to have a 8-8 season this year.

Need EJ to get some time. Also need to get Byrd and Gilmore healthy.

Mario sucks dick.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold me back hold me back...pussy

:lol:

a 21 year old pitcher slams one deep left and can't believe it. then johnson ran like a fairy to home plate. fuckin stoooopid.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

a 21 year old pitcher slams one deep left and can't believe it. then johnson ran like a fairy to home plate. fuckin stoooopid.

He may or may not have spit towards Johnson at 3rd.

Also respect his interview after the game whether it was his idea or not.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got cleveland in the wild card slot. what's your pick?

yankees
rays
orioles
indians