• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D. Green

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I need a new TV

I swear he looked bigger

When I turned on the Summer League game, he jumped out in the crowd of players.

Maybe the TV adds 30-45 lbs?

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Green's a tweener. He'll never be big enough to be a true PF and he's just not fast enough to be a SF. But in this case, losing weight and working on his conditioning, he will be able to contribute more when the Dubs go to a small lineup.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green's a tweener. He'll never be big enough to be a true PF and he's just not fast enough to be a SF. But in this case, losing weight and working on his conditioning, he will be able to contribute more when the Dubs go to a small lineup.

He looks good. He looked big last year, but not much muscle tone. He seems like a guy who gets it and has that passion to be better. He's gonna be a solid pro for the next decade and the warriors were smart to give him a guaranteed deal out of the 2nd round.

I know its just summer league, but you'd want a guy like him to standout and he certainly did against the Kings.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its just summer league, but you'd want a guy like him to standout and he certainly did against the Kings.[/QUOTE]

Rocky Belineli stood out tons in Summer League, didn't really amount to much when the bright lights of the real games came on.

Green is a smart player though, I think he'll be a solid pro, if he can produce in his limited minutes, I'll be happy. I just don't want to see him out there for more than 15-20 mins a game nightly once the regular season starts. That would mean players ahead of him are hurt.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its just summer league, but you'd want a guy like him to standout and he certainly did against the Kings.

Rocky Belineli stood out tons in Summer League, didn't really amount to much when the bright lights of the real games came on.

Green is a smart player though, I think he'll be a solid pro, if he can produce in his limited minutes, I'll be happy. I just don't want to see him out there for more than 15-20 mins a game nightly once the regular season starts. That would mean players ahead of him are hurt.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree NBK, Draymond should be 15-20 minute off the bench energy/D guy who has the smarts to make the right play and eventually hit those open jumpers. He averaged 13 in the regular season and 18 in the playoffs, so I think he'll be around 15-20 mins a game. I just hope he stays away from 3's unless they are from the corner. I think he'd be 35% or so if he only shot corner 3's

Also I know plenty of guys look good in summer league and then don't do much in regular season (Anthony Randolph), but its not just about stats. Draymond is being aggressive and working on getting to the basket instead of settling for jumpers which is good. I missed today's game though, so not sure what he did.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes is the guy putting on weight. My cousin saw him in Vegas and said that he looked like he's put 10-15 lbs of muscle on.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes is the guy putting on weight. My cousin saw him in Vegas and said that he looked like he's put 10-15 lbs of muscle on.

Nice. He was already pretty big for his age. He might just be in maintenance mode from here on out. Any more muscle and he could lose some quickness.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dray will be a solid role player. Battier, Rick Fox come to mind and DG has much more upside and physicality than those two.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sf or pf

also, is he a 3 or 4? i say a SF is more his position. PFs are large people. Too big really.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His shot looked absolutely horrid vs the Lakers. He is going to have to take that jumper out of his game. He's such a good freethrower though, he needs to focus on getting to the line.