• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cuts , trades , rumors

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad never said AH would have to return the ball if Carter makes it.

I said Carter was going to be the returner from day 1 and the reason why he is on this roster is b/c of his return abilities not his WR abilities.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that they have only four lb on the roster.

They must have interest in somebody expected to be cut.

Lots of draft picks being cut. The $1,000,000,000 question is: is that because we’re drafting better, getting better as a team, or drafted poorly before?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Carter was going to be the returner from day 1 and the reason why he is on this roster is b/c of his return abilities not his WR abilities.

Yes you said that.

That doesn’t mean Dad said AH has to return punts to make the team. That was never our stance.

Carter made the team as a returner. He was brought here to compete as the returner. He was never a lock to be the returner.

You also claimed there was no way we would keep 7 WRs and Milne had no chance to make the team.

Don’t be surprised if Carter or AH is cut during the season.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe the Texans cut Keke Coutee he is a better receiver then Carter and can return punts and kickoffs

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you said that.

That doesn’t mean Dad said AH has to return punts to make the team. That was never our stance.

Carter made the team as a returner. He was brought here to compete as the returner. He was never a lock to be the returner.

You also claimed there was no way we would keep 7 WRs and Milne had no chance to make the team.

Don’t be surprised if Carter or AH is cut during the season.

Im happy for Milne. AH will make an impact this year. How ill Carter get cut if he is our only returner? There were a few surprises today. Im curious to see if AGG clears waivers. Do you think someone would have claimed Milne? I thought we could of protected him on the PS.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im happy for Milne. AH will make an impact this year. How ill Carter get cut if he is our only returner? There were a few surprises today. Im curious to see if AGG clears waivers. Do you think someone would have claimed Milne? I thought we could of protected him on the PS.

I know you are high on AH but every reason you have given was extremely flawed. You claimed he had this amazing connection with Fitz because he had a good year when they are on the same team. The problem is, I showed you he got those stats with Winston. Then you talked about how great he looked in camp but completely dismissed how shitty he was in the games.

Carter isn’t our only returner. Milne is also a returner and technically was more productive in preseason. AH can also return kicks and considering his production may be questionable, he may have to return them to be an asset.

I expect AGG will clear.

Milne may have been safe; however, he may have been kept because he is the most useful in several spots the team is worried about…slot and returner.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the roster isnt set yet

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe they kept Apke over Moreland and RR said he only had a minor injury on that presser

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im boosted for Milne, don't understand how Apke still has a job BUT if he gets Right, oh boy he could be a highlight guy

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he way better than Fitz? Recent history disagrees with you.
What's with the Janet Jackson (What have you done for me lately) and all of this talk about recent history? Neither player is merely that and Cam for all of his faults, still is the better QB measured over their NFL lives because he's declining from heights that Fitz never sniffed. If Fitz was ONLY his recent history, he would have been in great demand prior to coming here. It is no accident that he wears the Jekyll and Hyde brand "Fitzmagic and Fitztragic." If Washington did sign him, his use would be something similar to that of Taysom Hill here. My preference is a scenario in which RR and company stop nickel and diming this franchise with mid tier lunch pail type guys, and get a few top of the line Porsche, Jaguar, Lotus types.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the Janet Jackson (What have you done for me lately) and all of this talk about recent history? Neither player is merely that and Cam for all of his faults, still is the better QB measured over their NFL lives because he's declining from heights that Fitz never sniffed. If Fitz was ONLY his recent history, he would have been in great demand prior to coming here. It is no accident that he wears the Jekyll and Hyde brand "Fitzmagic and Fitztragic." If Washington did sign him, his use would be something similar to that of Taysom Hill here. My preference is a scenario in which RR and company stop nickel and diming this franchise with mid tier lunch pail type guys, and get a few top of the line Porsche, Jaguar, Lotus types.

Cam Newton was a better QB. He isn’t better today.

Sorry Cam is not even close to a Camaro these days. He is more of a 1980 Ford pickup truck.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Newton was a better QB. He isn’t better today.

Sorry Cam is not even close to a Camaro these days. He is more of a 1980 Ford pickup truck.
Nope! He's better right now, Despite the numbers, Fitz is much worse than your apparent rating vs Newton.

Ok, I'll give that comparison (1980 Ford pick-up) but then that makes Fitz a 1985 Yugo. Given the choice, I'd take the Ford pick-up every time.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone, on this board smartly insisted that Washington needed to come out of the draft and free agency with 2-3 linebackers. If they get McKinney they would still need another. So how about the "tackling machine" Tyrell Adams? (He's now a free agent-Buffalo released him)