• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: "Cuse @ Clemson - ABC - now

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course Clemson will retain their top 4 status despite another really shaking outing.
Washington is the highest ranking team that has a loss by a team that isn't undefeated.

And their fans don't stop complaining about how unfair things are. It's really quite pathetic.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Syracuse get to use those time out next, is there a new rule? With 2:00 , he lets 1 minute 19 seconds run off the clock. Clemson was not going to run out of time they, had two time outs themselves.
Strange.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is the highest ranking team that has a loss by a team that isn't undefeated.

And their fans don't stop complaining about how unfair things are. It's really quite pathetic.
You are a complete fucking moron if you think my comment had anything at all to do with Washington. UW's offense isn't good enough this year to be a top 10 team. And I've said that literally everywhere on this site.

So fuck off with that stupid shit. Clemson looked pretty bad for most of this game. They didn't look like #3. There are always examples of teams sneaking out wins against crap teams and not falling in the standings. Hell, Oregon lost last week and moved up in them. People make fun of the polls all the time whether their team is in them or not. Get a fucking clue.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a complete fucking moron if you think my comment had anything at all to do with Washington. UW's offense isn't good enough this year to be a top 10 team. And I've said that literally everywhere on this site.

So fuck off with that stupid shit. Clemson looked pretty bad for most of this game. They didn't look like #3. There are always examples of teams sneaking out wins against crap teams and not falling in the standings. Hell, Oregon lost last week and moved up in them. People make fun of the polls all the time whether their team is in them or not. Get a fucking clue.

Somebody needs a nap......:L

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Brice for Heisman
Renfrow is still GOAT
And Clemson does it again. 30something and 4ish in 1 score games

:drink: You guys were right. This as a 12:00 game is way too early to be drinking

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You husky fans subconsciously act like this any time your team is in the top 25.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wizz coming in HOT