• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: "Cuse @ Clemson - ABC - now

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to see a real shocker, don't be surprised if Justin Fields takes the starting job at UGA. Fromm hasn't been bad at all, but the offense just seems to flow better with Fields at QB. Kirby doesn't want to go with a true freshman at QB 3 years in a row, so Fromm might be the starter the rest of this season, but come next season, the best player will get the job.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya got the chores done and your mother is letting you have some computer time.

It's good she lets you experiment the big world

Yeah, I'm in the real world and you're in lala land here thinking Syracuse is anything but a bottom of the barrel ACC team that gets lucky every now and then.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure the better team won. SU needs to catch up on the recruiting. In the end it it just came down to power football.

Babers Is taking us the right direction so I'm good.

I like the job Babers is doing and hope that y'all are able to keep him when the Big XII teams start to come calling for him.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, it wasn't like Bryant wasn't playing well. I get Lawrence put up more TDs, but it wasn't like the team was struggling with KB in the game. KB is more accurate, makes less mistakes and he's a dual threat with his legs, which Lawrence is not. He also played better against A&M than Lawrence did, in my opinion. Plus, now you run into the problem that Lawrence is hurt, in concussion protocol, and you really have noone. Struggled against A&M but you blow out the guys you're supposed to blow out while playing both Lawrence and KB. My thoughts are that things were working fine the way they were. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
The decision was simply based off last week game vs GT. Lawrence had the better game so he won the start for Syracuse, and just Syracuse.

Throughout the offseason, I myself felt KB should be the starter but after watching the offense closely with both QBs. From what I seen the offense has a higher ceiling with Lawrence. The passing game is much more vertical and the running game opens up because of it.