• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current +4 MLB Draft : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you Femur!!! :smash:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 238.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wlk3, its funny you blame me for your bad draft... I blame Femur for mine... So you should really blame femur too... If he didn't accept my offer, i wouldn't have needed to make that trade with you...LOL

You guys are worse than my waitstaff. "I didn't do it, you gotta talk to so and so." Buck-passing mofos.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing takes a toll... He probably talked to Barry... :bolt:
Jim Brown, Sanders, Sayers.. leaving early didn't damage their legacy, I'm sure it winter change Johnson's. He was not gonna pass Rice or Moss as best ever, but he's solidly top 5

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB is OTC and has been texted

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk is OTC and texted

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When toy ate buying a house on the corner lot all you see is the extra space, now all I see is the extra sidewalk I have to shovel.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Brown, Sanders, Sayers.. leaving early didn't damage their legacy, I'm sure it winter change Johnson's. He was not gonna pass Rice or Moss as best ever, but he's solidly top 5

Based on pure talent he's 2nd or 3rd all time behind Moss and possibly Rice but on actual on the field play i'm not sure I can say he's top 5 all time. He ends up 27th all time in yards and 22nd in touchdowns.

Now obviously the fact he only ends up playing 9 years has something to do with him not climbing the leaderboard more in both those categories but he played in an era where QB's are throwing the ball 700 times a season, he played for a team that sucked and never had a running game. He never really got a chance to show off on the big stage because the Lions made the playoffs twice in his nine years and I believe were one and done both times.

Double digit touchdowns four times in nine years also hurts his place in history IMO, like I mentioned earlier he played for a team that threw the ball as much as any team in the game and always had to pass because their defense sucked so bad, those numbers should be better. I don't really think it's all his fault however as IMO Stafford sucks!

So yeah I can see talking about him as top 5 but I can also see why people would say he's not top 5 but again it's not really his fault, if he had ended up almost anywhere but Detroit he could have had a much more dominating career. Imagine him with Brady for 9 seasons. We would probably be looking at 15,000 yards and 130 TD's in 9 seasons.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on pure talent he's 2nd or 3rd all time behind Moss and possibly Rice but on actual on the field play i'm not sure I can say he's top 5 all time. He ends up 27th all time in yards and 22nd in touchdowns.

Now obviously the fact he only ends up playing 9 years has something to do with him not climbing the leaderboard more in both those categories but he played in an era where QB's are throwing the ball 700 times a season, he played for a team that sucked and never had a running game. He never really got a chance to show off on the big stage because the Lions made the playoffs twice in his nine years and I believe were one and done both times.

Double digit touchdowns four times in nine years also hurts his place in history IMO, like I mentioned earlier he played for a team that threw the ball as much as any team in the game and always had to pass because their defense sucked so bad, those numbers should be better. I don't really think it's all his fault however as IMO Stafford sucks!

So yeah I can see talking about him as top 5 but I can also see why people would say he's not top 5 but again it's not really his fault, if he had ended up almost anywhere but Detroit he could have had a much more dominating career. Imagine him with Brady for 9 seasons. We would probably be looking at 15,000 yards and 130 TD's in 9 seasons.
Depends on the criteria. If it's solely on production, he's not there. If we're talking the 50 best ever were all 25 years old and trying out for 5 spots, he's one of 5

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty had been texted