• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crick out for the year

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep thar sir ya heal soon -- the combines will be sooner than ya think son
stay healthy and eat plenty of carrots and potato soup

I thank ye for yer kind words tharn sir..............me fuckin pec hurts so dadburned bad that I can't even choke the chicken en sech :eek2:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed decided to get an attitude the past few days

You sir, are obviously new!!!

I have never "decided" to have an attitude and this isn't a new thing of the past few days. Maybe the past few decades but not days.

I have always been a dick. Oh wait, I just got BRS excited by saying dick.

I meant, I have always been an asshole. Oh damn, BRS likes guy's assholes too.

I mean, I have always been a boob. Not a moob (man boob) a boob, calm down BRS.

:squeeze:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest thing about what happened in this thread is people saying "good riddance" or talking stupidly on how bad Crick has been playing.

So trashing Crick is ok but any remote criticism of Taylor causes everyone to jump to his defense as if he was their kid and he was on fire.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir, are obviously new!!!

I have never "decided" to have an attitude and this isn't a new thing of the past few days. Maybe the past few decades but not days.

I have always been a dick. Oh wait, I just got BRS excited by saying dick.

I meant, I have always been an asshole. Oh damn, BRS likes guy's assholes too.

I mean, I have always been a boob. Not a moob (man boob) a boob, calm down BRS.

:squeeze:

Have fun with it while you can you little pencil dick, pizza delivering, antagonistic wannabe husker... Fact is; I guarantee you would not be so bold if you were in my presence.

Now with saying this... I should apologize for showing a side of me that I have worked hard to suppress... and so far so good.... but she is testing my abilities to do so.

But to speak to the post that chukskers made...

Yes Chucksker, get used to her ignorance... as she is one of the more popular whiners on the Husker board and all that have had to deal with her know this to be true... This is why the masses on this board think she is a massive fail... and do not spend too much time dealing with her.

Unfortunately I have a renewed fondness for the bitch and as she has taken on the persona of her hero's on the radio and feels the need to pump her chest because she call's into a radio show with her whiney girl voice and makes condemning comments about Bo and team consistently...

Even on the radio she has other callers recognize what a douche
smiley.gif
she is... and while the radio host put up with his calls, you can tell they do it because it draws other callers into the call, which helps their ratings.

Sadly, Jed is not smart enough to recognize that... even the host's of the shows laugh at her wannabe famous calls off air and her futile attempts to be part of their program.

Not sure what her goal is in life except to piss people off and show her ignorance but she can get under ones skin... This is obvious by me taking the time to respond... to which I need to control better than I am.

In a nutshell, Jed does have valid points now and then, however she is still a Antagonistic, puke who drives around in her food service delivery unit listening too and worshiping every word spewed on (HER RADIO SHOWS)<-- LOL

OK Jed... Carry ON... I know... you won... because you got under my skin and...
Kudos for causing my reaction...

I recognize my failure here in responding to anything you say... and will take my lumps for doing so...

Oh.. and by the way...Jed...

81756763.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you can really feel that gif

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have fun with it while you can you little pencil dick, pizza delivering, antagonistic wannabe husker... Fact is; I guarantee you would not be so bold if you were in my presence.

Now with saying this... I should apologize for showing a side of me that I have worked hard to suppress... and so far so good.... but she is testing my abilities to do so.

Yes Chucksker, get used to her ignorance... as she is one of the more popular whiners on the Husker board and all that have had to deal with her know this to be true... This is why the masses on this board think she is a massive fail... and do not spend too much time dealing with her.

Unfortunately I have a renewed fondness for the bitch and as she has taken on the persona of her hero's on the radio and feels the need to pump her chest because she call's into a radio show with her whiney girl voice and makes condemning comments about Bo and team consistently...

smiley.gif
she is... and while the radio host put up with his calls, you can tell they do it because it draws other callers into the call, which helps their ratings.

Sadly, Jed is not smart enough to recognize that... even the host's of the shows laugh at her wannabe famous calls off air and her futile attempts to be part of their program.

Not sure what her goal is in life except to piss people off and show her ignorance but she can get under ones skin... This is obvious by me taking the time to respond... to which I need to control better than I am.

In a nutshell, Jed does have valid points now and then, however she is still a Antagonistic, puke who drives around in her food service delivery unit listening too and worshiping every word spewed on (HER RADIO SHOWS)<-- LOL

I recognize my failure here in responding to anything you say... and will take my lumps for doing so...

81756763.gif

:cheer2:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry all...

My bad... I will not further ruin your threads with bantering with another poster... on an issue not germane to the subject... as this takes away from those who have something they want to express and worthy of other posters thoughts...

Kind of like what happened in Bo's Press conference... the comeback win was over shadowed by the feud Dirk and Bo had going on...

I will remove myself from this interruption of your worthy post...

"So let it be written... So let it be done!"

Go ahead Jed... I know... you want last word... I understand...

let r rip... :roll:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.. BRS... You can just suit up in place of Crick so we have little drop off, right?

We will be fine.... Bo will get the most out of those he places in there...

besides... it opens the door for whomever wants to step up and take control!

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Rome gets some time.. hes looked good to me

We have numbers there so even though it's bad news (Personally for Crick and team as a whole)... it's better for team that it was not a person in a position that we are light in numbers to fill in.

Have to hit it irule.. see ya...

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest thing about what happened in this thread is people saying "good riddance" or talking stupidly on how bad Crick has been playing.

So trashing Crick is ok but any remote criticism of Taylor causes everyone to jump to his defense as if he was their kid and he was on fire.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

You're dumb considering I am the only one who has said "good riddance." I have not once defended Taylor Martinez nor criticized him. I have been bashing Crick for almost a year now, so casually fuck off.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

I agree with irule, BRS should be playing in place of Crick

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think what happened to crick is shitty for him personally. I hope nothing but the best for the kid. He has been loyal & maybe unjustly filled with hype that he would be the next Suh. It's like Scottie Pippen with Micheal Jordan. Together they were a dominant duo that couldn't be stopped. When Jordan retired the 1st time, you saw what the Pippen led bulls did...nothing. Pippen alongside Jordan complemented each other quite well. Seperate, they were never able to do what they accomplished together.

Wow, from my lips to gods ears!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

smiley.gif

81756763.gif

Oh my god this was great!!!

Ok BRS, even though you enjoy it, I will stop bending you over my knee.

3 quick things:

1. I am not looking to "win" anything on here.

2. I would get into the comments on the radio hosts and what they think of me but I would probably be accused of being an egomaniac and that I was bragging. So I will just keep that stuff private and let you believe what you want on that. Just know that you couldn't be further from the truth.

3. I can promise you this, not only would I say any and all of this to your face if the opportunity presented it's self, but I would do it with a smile on my face. You see, I don't hide behind a cowardly and mildly clever screen name. I own up to what I say. There is nothing that I say on here that I wouldn't say to someone's face. Whether that is Dirk, Bo, Osborne, BRS, JJM, or anyone else. So keep telling me to fuck off with funny little graphics on the computer and apologize by trying to make people believe that you are not like this. Do whatever you have to do to sleep at night. Just make sure you don't forget the 2 guy's names that are on both sides of you.