• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree no!!!!!!

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being investigated for sexual assault I'll look for link

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm speechless please be innocent

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that too. Not something you want to happen before NFCC but I think the players won't be available to the media till after the game so shouldn't be a distraction.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this all blows over as the BS that I'm sure it is.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I REALLY REALLY hope it's BS, but what makes you so sure?

Because I've seen this happen several times with college players. Oddly enough it seems to happen right before bowl games, Ell Roberson from K-State for instance, got acccused right before the Fiesta bowl years ago, after the game the case was dropped. These things happen quite a bit and they suck.

My question is, why was she in his hotel room late at night if she didn't know what they were going to do? Also why does he have to force himself upon a girl, I'm sure there are plenty of women who would gladly throw themselves at him. Idk.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Man, I hope this is nothing and gets resolved quickly.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I've seen this happen several times with college players. Oddly enough it seems to happen right before bowl games, Ell Roberson from K-State for instance, got acccused right before the Fiesta bowl years ago, after the game the case was dropped. These things happen quite a bit and they suck.

My question is, why was she in his hotel room late at night if she didn't know what they were going to do? Also why does he have to force himself upon a girl, I'm sure there are plenty of women who would gladly throw themselves at him. Idk.

Mike Tyson probably said the samething. I really hope this is BS and don't cause a distraction come Sunday.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

I hope you're right, but I don't think it's reasonable to preume innocence or guilt when we weren't there and no details have been released.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just doesn't sound like him. Doesn't seem like something he would do?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I hope you're right, but I don't think it's reasonable to preume innocence or guilt when we weren't there and no details have been released.

Alway presume innocence. Innocent until proven quilty.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's what everyone says about people who shoot up a place. We really don't know the guy.

Not always true but I get your point. From EVERYTHING I have been able to see, Crabtree seems like a low key almost shy person. Find it hard for this to be true.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would he have been charged already if any evidence?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Would he have been charged already if any evidence?

If there was hard evidence yes. The fact that he wasn't charged or arrested, and is being cooperative leads me to believe that the allegations aren't true.