• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CP3 and D12!!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want to play together, just imagine!!!

This would get ugly for Heat fans...

options where they can make this happen?

Think of the redemption both of them get with a ring?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Options it would seem are Atlanta, possibly Clippers and Lakers. I am seeing Dallas.

Interesting would be Houston, them moving Lin (ideal) and being able to have Harden, CP3 and Harden? That would be sick.

If the Lakers traded some of it's old cap space (Pau) in a sign and trade...obviously they would need to send a lot more than that but really they could strip the roster to have CP3, Kobe and D12.

Or Clippers stripping down to have Griffin, D12 and CP3 then bring back Jackson and run his 2 towers triangle Offence!!! Or Doc with some new toys.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston should have some new cap space soon and some pieces to part with, I think they would have to move Rondo and Garnett but get D12 and CP3, that would be some Jerry Buss level shit right there.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY GUYS COME TO DETROIT!!!! You can literally fight over who gets to buy which half of the city!!! Silverdome sold for $100k iirc?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is the only team that can sign both to big contracts. I don't see both of them wanting to play there. Otherwise it will take a S&T to bring them together, although I'm not sure of that possibility given the current CBA rules regarding S&Ts and teams over the cap.

CP3 doesn't need redemption. Dude always gets a free pass, whether it's not having any playoff success, forcing your way out of a small market team, or getting your head coach fired. Others have taken a lot of Heat for these types of actions.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is stuck with Lin. I dont think anyone is crazy enough to take his contract. I would love to see them team up with Harden though. Well at least D-Howard. CP3 pounds the ball too much even though he may change his playing style if he has legit teammates.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP3 needs to realize the NBA isn't street ball. If he is being a mercenary trying to win a ring, Howard isn't the guy I'd turn to

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent rumor is Howard going to the Clippers, and Clippers sending Bledsoe and Griffin to the Lakers.

Y! SPORTS

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Cleveland?? Kyrie will switch to a great ball-handling SG. And we will draft Otto Porter.

Paul
Irving
Porter
Varajeo
Howard

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Options it would seem are Atlanta, possibly Clippers and Lakers. I am seeing Dallas.

Interesting would be Houston, them moving Lin (ideal) and being able to have Harden, CP3 and Harden? That would be sick.

If the Lakers traded some of it's old cap space (Pau) in a sign and trade...obviously they would need to send a lot more than that but really they could strip the roster to have CP3, Kobe and D12.

Or Clippers stripping down to have Griffin, D12 and CP3 then bring back Jackson and run his 2 towers triangle Offence!!! Or Doc with some new toys.

If they could keep Parsons this would be one of the happiest fan moments in my life. 2013-2014 would look to be an absolute blast with professional sports for me.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@guns up, off topic but what is up with Schaub? Can he get the job done or is he a better Romo?

Texans were on my short list of preseason picks last year. (Bet on them, 49ers and Ravens...so I guess it worked out. :D)

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of those two would have to take much less as it stands now. I can't remember numbers off the top of my head but Atlanta is the only team that could sign both outright to salaries both command. I think both Dallas and Houston can only afford one, and both still have to move some minor contracts (which they are expected to do) to make it happen. So they'll both have to do some major reshuffling to accommodate both. Any other team like both LAs would have to do some major trading as well. Of course, lots of teams could be up for it if one of those guys signed a mid level for 1 year and signed a major extension the following year but that seems unlikely

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not in the situation but honestly, I would take $5m a year to go to a team I hand picked to help me win, like with the Heat or with CP3 and D12, those 2 go to a almost there team like the clips or rockets. Even in Boston if they kept an aging pierce or NY if they got rid of chandler (unless he would stay at PF) and Amare. Imagine D12 and Chandler front court, Melo and CP3...nevermind, melo and a PG...as I started typing melo and CP3 I realized CP3 is a PG so...yea...blow it up.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not in the situation but honestly, I would take $5m a year to go to a team I hand picked to help me win, like with the Heat or with CP3 and D12, those 2 go to a almost there team like the clips or rockets. Even in Boston if they kept an aging pierce or NY if they got rid of chandler (unless he would stay at PF) and Amare. Imagine D12 and Chandler front court, Melo and CP3...nevermind, melo and a PG...as I started typing melo and CP3 I realized CP3 is a PG so...yea...blow it up.

YOU would but most of these athletes understand you only get a window so wide to make your money.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want to play together, just imagine!!!

This would get ugly for Heat fans...

options where they can make this happen?

Think of the redemption both of them get with a ring?

If Stern's clone doesn't nix it like Stern did the CP3 to the Lakers deal.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see both of them playing together. Sure the Clippers would easily trade Blake Griffin and another piece to the Lakers for Dwight. But at the same time do you really want to help out your division rival in the Clippers? Then again from the Lakers standpoint, it's better to get something then nothing and Blake Griffin hasn't even hit his prime and Bledsoe is a nice addition as well.

Dallas may be a possibility, but it's hard to say. I read an article where Dirk said he'd sacrifice money (which was needed in the Heat Big 3 to work CBA-wide).

I'm also wondering why no one's mentioning the collusion part with Dwight and CP3? Isn't this what everyone was bitching about with the Heat?