• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: cowboys

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Cowboys fan and I'm not trolling. This was the only legit thread about this game.

If you are offended, take a Midol.

I am not offended, I guess the Midol is meant to be a cut on me. Fuck off!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False start on our deep snapper...oh wait, that ended the game last time...
the bad officiating went both ways today . we lost , you guys won fair and square

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bad officiating went both ways today . we lost , you guys won fair and square
Both these teams have more Young talent than most people realize. Cowboys missing Fredrick, TSmith, Sean Lee, David Irving, Blake Jarwin, Redskins missing half their team...with good health and s solid off-season, both teams have a shot to be great next year

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I made a legitimate comment about a player in the game. I did not denigrate your team.

Maybe you should double up on the Midol.

Once again you are attacking me by using the Midol cut. So here is one back for you, blow me.

I did not address you in the first place, I addressed our admin. If he had an issue with me he can take that up with me. I made no personal attack on you but if you want to play that game I am happy to do so. I am not a pussy, I don't back down and won't do so now. We have rules about personal attacks too. You violated that twice and now I have too. This is why we have a smack talk thread. I don't really care if you like that I commented to my admin. It is non of your fucking business. You are on our thread. You decided to escalate this by making the first Midol comment. I told you to fuck off. You didn't like that so you told me to double up, yet a second attack. I happily and willingly said blow me.

Poke the bear and he growls. You should have let dad and I work this out. Him I respect and will normally bide my tongue if asked to. You … well you are just a pimple on an elephants ass to me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok lets address the name calling , lets not have it please .

now i have allowed smack talk in the game threads in the distant past here

fact is we dont get much of it anymore

if i have to change my approach in the matter of letting it go on game day game time threads i will

give me time to mull it over

and believe me i see all points on this