• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Niners

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Niners didnt just have a horrible game. I might like our chances better. Kinda like surprise a good team. But with the lose they will be looking to bounce back as well.
but even with that said.
As Pday commented on. This will be a character game and I think we find ourselves wanting. :(

To make it worse. Styles make fights as they say.
We are tailor made to lose to the Niners. We cant stop the run. Their strength is to run.
They can stop the run, we cant run. making us one dimensional. Making their D line feast on our QB.
If we keep the game close it will be because of Dak (but this game might not be close at all). Who will be the sole blame as to why we lost ironically.

This can become an extremely ugly game. My optimistic look will be we fight hard (character) & either keep the game close or come back to make it appear to be close.
Personally. I think the Lions stole our soul & ended our season. But I will be glad to be wrong.
Great point on the Lions game. We are coming off a bye and have had 2 weeks to get ready for this game. It's a big game for the HC IMO. There is no excuse to not play well this game, win or lose. We can't get blown out

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point on the Lions game. We are coming off a bye and have had 2 weeks to get ready for this game. It's a big game for the HC IMO. There is no excuse to not play well this game, win or lose. We can't get blown out
The blowouts we have been getting regularly are inexcusable. I can see one once every few year, but this has gotten ridiculous for a team that wins 10 to 12 games yearly. I hope that changes Sunday.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUESTION:
3 wins all on the road and 3 Ass Whipping loses at home.
The Star is a three-ring circus this week.

@ SF
@ Atlanta
Philly
Houston

Knowing all you know about Jerry, Big Mac :pound:, Zimmer, Dak, Cee Dee...the whole gang!

What are your expectations record wise heading towards Game 11 home date NYG on Thanksgiving Day?
4-6 and getting my blood pressure up on Turkey day by losing to the commodes but one can hope in one hand and x x X X in the other we know what fills up faster with fertilizer

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blowouts we have been getting regularly are inexcusable. I can see one once every few year, but this has gotten ridiculous for a team that wins 10 to 12 games yearly. I hope that changes Sunday.
See my above post about HOPE^^^^^^^^^

but I’m am Hoping

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they sniff at Kupp?

Of course not.
Well...the Cowboys have over $20M in cap space. For $3M more than they paid Zeke we could have had Derrick Henry. For a 4th round pick, we could have added Deandre Hopkins who is costing the Chiefs $5M this season. So, no Zeke, added Henry and Hopkins and still had $12M in cap space. So I'm gonna say no, they won't sniff Kupp. As Jerry said the other day, the schemes and playcalling are problems, but he likes out talent(which he brought in)

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...the Cowboys have over $20M in cap space. For $3M more than they paid Zeke we could have had Derrick Henry. For a 4th round pick, we could have added Deandre Hopkins who is costing the Chiefs $5M this season. So, no Zeke, added Henry and Hopkins and still had $12M in cap space. So I'm gonna say no, they won't sniff Kupp. As Jerry said the other day, the schemes and playcalling are problems, but he likes out talent(which he brought in)

If he could stay healthy he would be just what they need.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,005.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they sniff at Kupp?

Of course not.
I know Kupp is a good WR we could afford & use, but I dont want to add names just to do it.
IMO adding another WR does nothing for the strength of this team. Really wont make a difference in our W/L record. Even one such as Kupp.

If we went after a FA the position matters. & Receiver wouldnt be on that list (to me)

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Kupp is a good WR we could afford & use, but I dont want to add names just to do it.
IMO adding another WR does nothing for the strength of this team. Really wont make a difference in our W/L record. Even one such as Kupp.

If we went after a FA the position matters. & Receiver wouldnt be on that list (to me)

If he played every game CeeDee would be very happy.

The offence needs a second very good receiver.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,005.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he played every game CeeDee would be very happy.

The offence needs a second very good receiver.
true.

but without improvement in the trenches or RB. IMO it still wouldnt change things other than some stats.
Rather save our Draft picks for next year vs. adding a WR.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm thinking we might be sellers in a couple of weeks ....