• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs. niners

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw something yesterday you don't see often above Pee Wee football.
Niners are on the Dallas 2 yard line, ball is snapped and the TE is coming across to block #54....54 retreats ground.
Chuck Howley & Randy White must be shaking their heads

fucking amazing

today on Dallas sports talk they were talking about drafting the Penn State LB at 9,10 or 11. It was pointed out that Jerry would never, ever do that after he's paid Smith and LVE being a number 1 pick two years ago.
:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L
Parsons has to be at least seriously considered. He is very fast and instinctive near the LOS. I dont know if he can cover though. He has crazy quickness

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point the shine has worn off of zeke and he needs to be the runner we paid or he needs to be the runner on the bench.

The knock on Pollard is his blocking. Well, bring in zeke for those passing downs cause that seems to be the only thing we aren't knocking him for
Zeke needs to play better, but the online sucks right now.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke's limitations are more than apparent.

Better without him. Any number of backs can block for less.
You are ridiculous. Zeke needs to hold on to the ball, but it is stupid to say we are better without him.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are ridiculous. Zeke needs to hold on to the ball, but it is stupid to say we are better without him.
You are right on both but no player gets a A+ on the team. Well, maybe the punter. Just a bad year all around. If ever a team was snake bitten it's us.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well anyone who is a fan of the cowboys and NE ain't a fan. Pick one lol

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever you say.

I'd have dumped him right after his biggest play of the year was (in his mind) jumping in the Salvation Army kettle.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say.

I'd have dumped him right after his biggest play of the year was (in his mind) jumping in the Salvation Army kettl
Ok, you hate Zeke. Got it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you hate Zeke. Got it.

I don't even hate Trump.

No I don't hate Zeke. I do think they made a big mistake paying him though.

Looks like some of the $ could have been spent on defence.

Pollard makes me think of James White. Not a bad thing to think about. Especially with all those receivers they have. Even Dalton with time can find something.

If he gets time. Dalton that is.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but the fumbling is a huge part of it. With the fumbles and the decrease in speed and elusiveness that has been obvious the last couple of years and the huge cap hit for a RB, I'm not so sure it's that clear that we aren't better off without him. But, for the next couple of years I'd agree the dead money and no Zeke would be much worse for this team than keeping Zeke. That again assumes of course no fumbling. I think Zeke gets a fresh start next year with hopefully a decent OL to prove he is still a top player. If he is back to the same Zeke then all is forgiven and these conversations are forgotten. But, If he isn't going to be a top 5 RB (and he clearly wasn't this year) then when the dead money cap hit becomes manageable I'd unload him. One of the biggest failures of this team has been overvaluing it's own players and the unwillingness to cut them when the cap hit (which can be used on other FAs) exceeds their value. I suspect that time won't come before the 22/23 off season for Zeke.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it before that it was a mistake to extend Zeke.. zeke would have reported last year. No need for the early extension. You may never see another RB sign a big extension again after how Zeke has performed.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it before that it was a mistake to extend Zeke.. zeke would have reported last year. No need for the early extension. You may never see another RB sign a big extension again after how Zeke has performed.
Agree, i wouldn't have opened that checkbook for Zeke or any other RB, but fumbling aside he's a top runner.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, i wouldn't have opened that checkbook for Zeke or any other RB, but fumbling aside he's a top runner.
A running back is only as good as his O/L. Zeke could never have been as good this year as his first two years.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, i wouldn't have opened that checkbook fimor Zeke or any other RB, but fumbling aside he's a top runner.
A running back is only as good as his O/L. Zeke could never have been as good this year as his first two years.
I still remember many of us clamoring for Hambrick to replace Emmitt off of his back-up numbers, me included. We got our wish and quickly regretted it.

When Zeke was holding out, I was more than fine seeing if Pollard can be the guy, but I preferred Zeke, because we already KNEW he is the guy.

I just wish Zeke wasn't fumbling so much. I wonder if guys have started calling him "Fumbles"

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, i wouldn't have opened that checkbook fimor Zeke or any other RB, but fumbling aside he's a top runner.

I still remember many of us clamoring for Hambrick to replace Emmitt off of his back-up numbers, me included. We got our wish and quickly regretted it.

When Zeke was holding out, I was more than fine seeing if Pollard can be the guy, but I preferred Zeke, because we already KNEW he is the guy.

I just wish Zeke wasn't fumbling so much. I wonder if guys have started calling him "Fumbles"
I am never gonna second guess extending a quality 3 down back. s long as he gets his recent fumblitis in check. I am still cool with his extension.
To me it is nice to see. if he gets injured. We still have a running game. His contract isnt like making a mistake on a QB contract. As big of a deal as people make of his contract. His contract doesnt cripple us. I see a lot of over exaggeration about him.
Quality 3 down backs dont grow on trees.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am never gonna second guess extending a quality 3 down back. s long as he gets his recent fumblitis in check. I am still cool with his extension.
To me it is nice to see. if he gets injured. We still have a running game. His contract isnt like making a mistake on a QB contract. As big of a deal as people make of his contract. His contract doesnt cripple us. I see a lot of over exaggeration about him.
Quality 3 down backs dont grow on trees.
Right, but salary cap wise you have to consider the rest of the team. If they were able to shave 5 or 8M over the 5 years, I'd have been more on board. What I'm not doing is complaining about is contract today, as its a done deal.