• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs. niners

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally have a punter do something well & they have illegal formation :L

LOL then next punt they get a fumble recovery.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a chance if SF keeps screwing up. lol

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have good back up at QB and RB. Pollard running hard.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Awuzie is showing effort today.
Defense is back to giving up 1st downs after 1st downs.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside when we see our Young DT make plays :yahoo:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hope for our run def.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surly this game will awaken JJ. Defense Jerry defense.
Blew a 14 pt lead.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takeaway int and Dalton shits the bed
Dalton is a backup for a reason
Play the other kid please

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go with cute plays and a huge loss.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton probably doesn’t want to include that game in his portfolio when marketing himself after the season. O-Line issues aside, that 4th quarter was tough to watch. But the defense stepped up and that TD run by Pollard was one that I don’t think Zeke makes to be honest.

Can’t imagine the Niners aren’t looking for another backup QB, either.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton probably doesn’t want to include that game in his portfolio when marketing himself after the season. O-Line issues aside, that 4th quarter was tough to watch. But the defense stepped up and that TD run by Pollard was one that I don’t think Zeke makes to be honest.

Can’t imagine the Niners aren’t looking for another backup QB, either.
I agree about Zeke. He appears to have lost a step or two.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Zeke. He appears to have lost a step or two.
I dont think he lost a step or two. He has had issues with fumbles, but I don't think he lost a step. Improved oline would help as well.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It was nice to see a win. Can’t believe we GAVE up 33 points to this 49ers team with this QB. We keep moving back in the draft order. We even stink at tanking! LOL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see the team show a little fight and not quit like some fans want them to Do. I was glad to see them win again. I’ve always said you are closer to being a winning team by winning 7 games and picking 12th than you are winning 4 and picking top 5 unless you are looking for a franchise QB.

still seemed more bad than good though for the usual suspects, especially on defense. How horrible are Jaylon, Vander Esch and Lee every single week? It’s ridiculous that this team can’t see that these 3 are a huge part of everything that’s wrong with this defense. At least Lee is old and physically done at this point. What is the excuse for the other two? they were supposed to be young superstars. Jaylon does seem to have his celebrations down. It’s nice to see he prioritizes that over trying to get better at football. Let’s play Thomas, Bernard and Gifford and see what they have. It’s not possible it’s worse is it?

I thought the safeties and DL played a little bit better today, although I’m not sure better is necessarily a compliment. Our CBs remain consistently poor. Even with the game clinching interception, Brown was horrible. Lewis again made some plays in the run game but still looks lost half the time in coverage and Awuzie made a nice play on the ball in the air which was nice to see from someone on this team, but not sure he was too much better than the others. I guess Diggs must have had good coverage all day because I barely noticed him which is a good thing for this defense. I know Wilson seemed to give up a TD but contrary to what the announcers said I don’t see how that was his guy. It looked,like everyone was in zone except for Brown who I thought had the outside on the play and followed his guy into the middle for some reason. If that was man and Wilsons guy he wouldn’t have started out on the opposite side of the field And it seemed like everyone else on the field was sitting in zone. Who knows. I guess if I cared enough I would have rewound it and watched again.

OL again was ok. unlike other parts of the team this group battles and doesn’t quit. They aren’t great but they play like they want to win. RBs I thought were OK and other than constantly throwing to Noah Brown when it wasn’t working Dalton was OK too. Missed some throws but did enough. Cooper just can’t have games where he is invisible and be collecting $20M per year. I thought Moore called a decent game but what the Hell was that reverse pass back across the entire field by a WR behind the LOS inside your own 20. They just can’t go a game without doing something where there risk/reward meter is broken. Lastly,I hope we keep that damn punter next year. I’m done with Jones.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see the team show a little fight and not quit like some fans want them to Do. I was glad to see them win again. I’ve always said you are closer to being a winning team by winning 7 games and picking 12th than you are winning 4 and picking top 5 unless you are looking for a franchise QB.

still seemed more bad than good though for the usual suspects, especially on defense. How horrible are Jaylon, Vander Esch and Lee every single week? It’s ridiculous that this team can’t see that these 3 are a huge part of everything that’s wrong with this defense. At least Lee is old and physically done at this point. What is the excuse for the other two? they were supposed to be young superstars. Jaylon does seem to have his celebrations down. It’s nice to see he prioritizes that over trying to get better at football. Let’s play Thomas, Bernard and Gifford and see what they have. It’s not possible it’s worse is it?

I thought the safeties and DL played a little bit better today, although I’m not sure better is necessarily a compliment. Our CBs remain consistently poor. Even with the game clinching interception, Brown was horrible. Lewis again made some plays in the run game but still looks lost half the time in coverage and Awuzie made a nice play on the ball in the air which was nice to see from someone on this team, but not sure he was too much better than the others. I guess Diggs must have had good coverage all day because I barely noticed him which is a good thing for this defense. I know Wilson seemed to give up a TD but contrary to what the announcers said I don’t see how that was his guy. It looked,like everyone was in zone except for Brown who I thought had the outside on the play and followed his guy into the middle for some reason. If that was man and Wilsons guy he wouldn’t have started out on the opposite side of the field And it seemed like everyone else on the field was sitting in zone. Who knows. I guess if I cared enough I would have rewound it and watched again.

OL again was ok. unlike other parts of the team this group battles and doesn’t quit. They aren’t great but they play like they want to win. RBs I thought were OK and other than constantly throwing to Noah Brown when it wasn’t working Dalton was OK too. Missed some throws but did enough. Cooper just can’t have games where he is invisible and be collecting $20M per year. I thought Moore called a decent game but what the Hell was that reverse pass back across the entire field by a WR behind the LOS inside your own 20. They just can’t go a game without doing something where there risk/reward meter is broken. Lastly,I hope we keep that damn punter next year. I’m done with Jones.
I also have to recognize DLaw. We all gave him plenty of grief last season and rightfully so. But he has been the alpha male on that defense the last several weeks and deserves notice.