• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs. Cardinals

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when teams talk about injuries. If any team understands injuries it is us. The main reason we have been so dismal for the last 15 years is due to injuries to key players that we have depended on, but you move on to the next year and hope things are better.

When we lost Rak and Carrigan and the other defensive players, the back ups were not prepared to take on that roll and we had to make adjustments to their strengths to make our defense better. Everyone wants to attack our pass defense, but if you look at the stats, that is why we made it to the playoffs at year end. Games 1-9, we had the worst pass defense in the league. We had the bye week and came back to 3 straight divisional games. Games 10-16, we fixed the issues and we would have been ranked in the top 10 in pass defense. We gave up 299 ypg passing in the first 9 games, and only 212 ypg passing in the last 7 games.

That is what teams do when they have injuries. They adapt the scheme to the talent that they have and they make it work. Teams that do not do this end up like we have the last decade. It is nice to see our coaches making the changes and not letting the team harp on the injuries. I do not want to here about injuries anymore from anyone. Make it work and move on. The only injury that really matters to a team is the QB. Most backups are not even close to the starters ability (look at Indy, one bad year, add Luck and back on top.)

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Super Bowl Titles. America's Team. The Most Valuable Team in the league. Bow Down
:hail::hail::hail::hail:

Redskins, 5 NFL championships. Always beating the Cowboys when it matters the most. Never have bowed down and never will. No need to.

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be honest, the Redskins have been, and always will be, the Joker to the Cowboys Batman, the Lex Luthor to the Cowboys Superman. The Skins are a co-star, just a foil to America's team. Look at the title of this very thread, on the Redskins site....Cowboys vs Cards...LMAO. And next to it, a fantasy piece about the Redskins hoping to get Sean Lee next year. Let me take it back, if the Cowboys were Batman, the Giants would be the Joker, the Eagles would be Bane, and the Skins would be.... the Penguin...no threat at all in the big picture
Is this the best you can come up with? You have to resort to fantasy, fiction, inanimate objects to justify your excuses? You don't know how foolish you sound. The Joke is on you my friend

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be honest, the Redskins have been, and always will be, the Joker to the Cowboys Batman, the Lex Luthor to the Cowboys Superman. The Skins are a co-star, just a foil to America's team. Look at the title of this very thread, on the Redskins site....Cowboys vs Cards...LMAO. And next to it, a fantasy piece about the Redskins hoping to get Sean Lee next year. Let me take it back, if the Cowboys were Batman, the Giants would be the Joker, the Eagles would be Bane, and the Skins would be.... the Penguin...no threat at all in the big picture
By the way, if you haven't noticed, your boys did pick up one of our scraps, A. Armstrong, off our waiver wire lat season. So don't give yourself or your boys too much credit. He probably won't make the squad any how. What difference does it make? If you had Rice and Largent to throw to Romo would still crack under the pressure.
Tell me, please, how can you explain how a rookie QB in Griffin comes in and leads his team to the playoffs, SWEEPS the Cowboys, set numerous rookie passing records, WIN big GAMES when it matters, doesn't turn the ball over, unlike Romo?

bdhwg69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Super Bowl Titles. America's Team. The Most Valuable Team in the league. Bow Down
How about you take your sorry azz back to the Cowgirls board and whine with the rest of Brokeback Nation because your Poor excuse of an owner/Gm has no clue how to run a team. Run along little boy and let the real men talk about football.

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you take your sorry azz back to the Cowgirls board and whine with the rest of Brokeback Nation because your Poor excuse of an owner/Gm has no clue how to run a team. Run along little boy and let the real men talk about football.
I don't think he can. There's not much topics to talk about on those Cowgirl boards. From what I've seen, there only appears to be reviews of the movie Broke Back Mountain and can't wait for the sequel.
Word has it UK Cowboy is up for the "leading man."

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what is this amatuer hour ? 5 super bowls = 5 nfl championships :doh:

0-2 in nfc title games , both routes

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really are a joke. When was the last of those SB victories for the Boys? In that sense both the Skins & Boys need to refrain from that talk. Past history is pretty meaningless at this point. Again - you dwell on the fact that the Redskins won the division on the final day & neglect to mention that they won 7 games at the end of the year after a slow start.

Moving forward the Redskins have much more potential to reach a SB during the rest of the decade. Until he proves otherwise - fair or not - Romo will be considered a choker who is incapable of winning the big game.

Stick to discussing basketball Kentucky guy - you obviously know nothing about the NFL. You sound like one of those femme Cowboys fans who has a freshly pressed pink # 9 Boys jersey & is fixated on the popularity of your team instead of actual success.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is an example of a post that needs to go to our smack talk thread . you can post this foolishness there without fear of consequence there .

i answered this earlier before showing you this so this is a free bee

i cant very well answer your post then reprimand you for it now can i ?

debate is good and smack talk in our smack talk thread is good as well

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality- Skins won the division with a rookie QB and injuries to our best pass rusher and best interior pass rusher. Skins won the division with our best WR missing half the season and our second best pass catcher (TE) on the IR for 3/4 of the season.