• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Giants

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very crazy that they nearly had the #1 seed. I did not think the Cards or Bucs would lose .

I also am not sure if GB is going to lose any of their remaining games or if the Cowboys can win all three remaining games .
I would love to beat the Packers in the NFC title game. That would be soooooo sweet!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little surprised Parsons had no sacks yesterday. I figured he'd get a couple.

It was kind of interesting to see Lawrence play in the middle occasionally. His quickness let him squirt through easily a couple of times.
The Giants seemed to have a very conservative game plan. They were down by two scores and were still running the ball. Also kind of hard to get to the QB when you are getting held and no flag. I did not see Parsons rushing much and when he did the POS cheating Giants were grabbing his jersey. DLaw on the other hand was getting pressure. That pick Lewis got happened after DLaw hit that Qb as the ball was coming out. The Giants game plan was good one as far as keeping the score kind of close,but you wont win many games that way .

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to beat the Packers in the NFC title game. That would be soooooo sweet!
Cowboys could be a problem to deal with especially if the run game improves and Dak gets on track. The defense is doing better in all areas. Time will tell. I can tell you i dont expect them to make a playoff run unless the offense improves.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon made a couple of plays.
meh...Originally I thought he made a really nice play on that pass to Pollard. After re-watching it, Pollard was focusing on the DB coming at him and really didn't even see much of Jaylon coming at him from the inside until he was on top of him. But, good for Swiper I guess. I never disliked him, just didn't want him getting snaps for us.

Problem is we still only have one LB who deserves to play run down snaps in the NFL. LVE, and Neal sure don't. At least Neal can play in the nickel although he hasn't been quite as good as I had hoped in those spots. We need a LB. I can't imagine there isn't a practice squad or FA guy out there that can be an adequate 2 down thumper or at least better than what we are running out there. I guess if our DL continues to dominate a little we can get by with what we have but it also reduces Parsons flexibility and I'm worried about getting run all over by good teams (haven't we seen the Rams run all over us enough?). Even the Giants on that drive where they ran the ball every play went right down the field on us. Then I think it was the next series that we went with a 5 man front and killed the run and the drive. These two LB sets need to stop when one of those two can't even tackle.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...Originally I thought he made a really nice play on that pass to Pollard. After re-watching it, Pollard was focusing on the DB coming at him and really didn't even see much of Jaylon coming at him from the inside until he was on top of him. But, good for Swiper I guess. I never disliked him, just didn't want him getting snaps for us.

Problem is we still only have one LB who deserves to play run down snaps in the NFL. LVE, and Neal sure don't. At least Neal can play in the nickel although he hasn't been quite as good as I had hoped in those spots. We need a LB. I can't imagine there isn't a practice squad or FA guy out there that can be an adequate 2 down thumper or at least better than what we are running out there. I guess if our DL continues to dominate a little we can get by with what we have but it also reduces Parsons flexibility and I'm worried about getting run all over by good teams (haven't we seen the Rams run all over us enough?). Even the Giants on that drive where they ran the ball every play went right down the field on us. Then I think it was the next series that we went with a 5 man front and killed the run and the drive. These two LB sets need to stop when one of those two can't even tackle.

I thought we may get Zack Cunningham after he was cut by the Texans. Titans got him.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I do not want San Fran in round 1, I think they are a playoff style team, good defense, can run it and Kittle is an absolute machine. Give me banged up Rams, eliminate Kupp and tell OBJ to try and turn his game back 5 years.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I do not want San Fran in round 1, I think they are a playoff style team, good defense, can run it and Kittle is an absolute machine. Give me banged up Rams, eliminate Kupp and tell OBJ to try and turn his game back 5 years.
That’s why it’s important we either stay the #2 seed or better yet first round bye, it’s all about matchups. Cleveland….Minnesota please don’t let me down :hope:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to disagree. The Rams are the last team I want to face. I don't want to watch that story play out again. I think they will run all over us and have a really good QB who will then kill us on PAP or who can bring them back if we get up early. I think we can force Jimmy G into mistakes with our pass rush. But, your point about Kupp is a good one. It's really just him at this point

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things about this team bother me. Cowboys need to get the running game going. They have yet to figure this out. Dak needs to start running more. Stop running Elliot so much. He is injured. Pollard needs more snaps. Kellen Moore has stunk the past several games. There are ways to beat cover 2. Moore is running the wrong plays . You got to do more run option against cover 2. Either that or you go 4 wide. Could really use Jarwin right now.

Anthony Brown is a problem . Cowboys need to give him help if they are facing a good QB.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things about this team bother me. Cowboys need to get the running game going. They have yet to figure this out. Dak needs to start running more. Stop running Elliot so much. He is injured. Pollard needs more snaps. Kellen Moore has stunk the past several games. There are ways to beat cover 2. Moore is running the wrong plays . You got to do more run option against cover 2. Either that or you go 4 wide. Could really use Jarwin right now.

Anthony Brown is a problem . Cowboys need to give him help if they are facing a good QB.

Anthony Brown is the one that terrifies me. Why we weren't in on Stephon Gilmore is mind blowing. But rest assured if we run into the Packers at any point Rodgers is zeroing in on Brown. Just a DPI timebomb waiting to go off.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The run game has produced over 100 yards the past 3 games, the passing game is off. There lies my concern, and even though the D has been playing very well they still tend to give up big plays and they lapse late in games.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mostly agree, but I watch Dak run since he came back from the calf injury and I'm not sure how capable he is (whether it be mentally or physically) of running right now. He suddenly looks like he is 40 years old when he runs

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought early in the Giants game that Dak looked much better rolling out of the pocket than he has since pre injury. So maybe he's easing back into it?

Again if these guys are intentionally going at 60-70% against inferior opponents still able to win I'm good. No reason for anyone to get hurt trying to be heroes against the Giants.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought early in the Giants game that Dak looked much better rolling out of the pocket than he has since pre injury. So maybe he's easing back into it?

Again if these guys are intentionally going at 60-70% against inferior opponents still able to win I'm good. No reason for anyone to get hurt trying to be heroes against the Giants.
You may be right. I hope so. His running was a weapon for us. Maybe it was the week before, but remember the play where he started to run and literally just fell down? That's the one I'm thinking of. He doesn't seem as fast, his ability to cut seems much reduced and he just looks less athletic while running. I'm hoping it's just the calf and as we get further from that injury that he is back to normal. Then just have someone teach him how to do a QB sneak and we are good to go. It's all about technique. Watch Brady and then watch Dak. Dak should be better than Brady at it because he is stronger, quicker and more athletic. I think they just need to bring someone in and give him some tips on doing it. He should be almost unstoppable in those situations. I know for a couple things his timing is bad and his choice of which hole/spot to push into isn't great. I think the key is to look around and make your decision at the line on when to snap it and where to go, not predetermine what to do.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Brown is the one that terrifies me. Why we weren't in on Stephon Gilmore is mind blowing. But rest assured if we run into the Packers at any point Rodgers is zeroing in on Brown. Just a DPI timebomb waiting to go off.
Cant afford
AB is frustrating to watch. He will have a pretty good game and then be terrible the next. Brady torched Brown. Carr torched brown. Need Bossman to develop.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown has actually been pretty good the last 3 road games. Then again, that pass rush the last three weeks can cover some warts.