• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys extend Lee for $42 Million

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are proven wrong, and instead of manning up, you say I should go to the smack talk thread? So if you simply know what you're talking about, you're a troll?
:bawling::bawling::bawling:

you didnt prove anyone wrong UK . i said if the cowboys resigned him they could lose up to 7-10 players in the next 2 years

now the reason i said it belongs in the smack talk thread or the thread we discussed this in is because we dont want our board polluted with troll threads which this clearly is

that 2014 free agent thread was started by skins fans and you interjected your thoughts into a conversation that had nothing to do with you and then you started with the Rg3 stuff

you were allowed to express your opinion 1st but now its seems clear your only purpose was to troll .

i said this belongs in the smack talk thread is because that is where the people from opposing fan bases can do what you do and people who enjoy that can do it there while other skins fans can talk about skins football

that is the rule for this board and i dont care if you like it or dont like it mr UKcowboy

now violate that crap again and i will send you packing. is that clear enough for you since you cant take a hint when its given ?

i dont care about your excuses , your reasons or anything . i dont care if you think its fair or not but i am not going to tolerate your BS to me GOT IT ?

dont misunderstand kindness for weakness . i let you say your piece but dont you cross the line with me again , got that ?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you didnt prove anyone wrong UK . i said if the cowboys resigned him they could lose up to 7-10 players in the next 2 years

now the reason i said it belongs in the smack talk thread or the thread we discussed this in is because we dont want our board polluted with troll threads which this clearly is

that 2014 free agent thread was started by skins fans and you interjected your thoughts into a conversation that had nothing to do with you and then you started with the Rg3 stuff

you were allowed to express your opinion 1st but now its seems clear your only purpose was to troll .

i said this belongs in the smack talk thread is because that is where the people from opposing fan bases can do what you do and people who enjoy that can do it there while other skins fans can talk about skins football

that is the rule for this board and i dont care if you like it or dont like it mr UKcowboy

now violate that crap again and i will send you packing. is that clear enough for you since you cant take a hint when its given ?

i dont care about your excuses , your reasons or anything . i dont care if you think its fair or not but i am not going to tolerate your BS to me GOT IT ?

dont misunderstand kindness for weakness . i let you say your piece but dont you cross the line with me again , got that ?

Dust him Dad. He weakens the Dallas fan base with his stated rah rah opinions here

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dust him Dad. He weakens the Dallas fan base with his stated rah rah opinions here
i am all for guys debated and stating an opinion . but i think i was fair to him by stating that the lee signing should have gone to either one of those threads where it belonged and not starting a new one .

he responds by saying i wasnt "manning up "

i saw this on the espn board and it wont be allowed here

i understand opposing fans supporting their teams too and if they keep it in that particular thread that was started by a skins fan i have no issue with it as long as it is civil

but when he started a new thread about the topic that tells me he is a pot stirrer and a troll

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this signing is a sign of cap hell in the future, but after reading this board the last week or so, you guys sure seem to be banking on it. NO way this signing is a sign of being all in this season only...if that were the case, then he wouldn't have signed the guy. Bottom line, with health this guy is a player and Lee signed a team friendly contract with regards to health

of all the things jerry screws up, managing the cap hasn't shown to be one. The guy made his money understanding money.

Look forward to this season

look the chickens will come home to roost with the cap . it always does but if the boys draft well then it can be mitigated

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look the chickens will come home to roost with the cap . it always does but if the boys draft well then it can be mitigated

agree....drafting well is the key to success.
Look at Morris....that is serious bang for your bucks for at least 4 years

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not banking on it. Just speaking as a fan of a team that has had similar cap issues. Cowboy fans seem to think the Cowboys will be immune.

You won't be able to do much in free agency. Agree that drafting well will be the key.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not banking on it. Just speaking as a fan of a team that has had similar cap issues. Cowboy fans seem to think the Cowboys will be immune.

You won't be able to do much in free agency. Agree that drafting well will be the key.

Dallas won't need to play in the game for high end free agents.
I plodder or two will be doable

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go on Skinsdad! Lay down the law. I have no problem debating with reasonable fans of rivals (like Pday) - just trolls like this guy. Way to moderate.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we care about this signing? Good for them. IMO Lee is a heck of a player and seems to be a play-maker. Guys always around the ball making shit happen. This was a no-brainer type extension. They had to make this happen. He's their best linebacker when healthy, but that's the question mark on him however. Can he play 16 games, or even 12 for that matter like an aging Fletcher does consistently. I don't believe he can, but this type of player you have to keep even if it haunts you down the road, which I also believe it will. Yea, good for them.