• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys considering Urlacher/Vilma

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys considering Brian Urlacher to fill Sean Lee void | ProFootballTalk

"When discussing the immediate aftermath of the Sean Lee injury, one of the names mentioned was former Saints middle linebacker Jonathan Vilma.

Ed Werder of ESPN adds another more interesting — and more experienced — name to the pile, mentioning that Brian Urlacher is on the list of players the Cowboys will consider."

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather see Vilma in a Cowboys shirt than Urlacher... Urlacher may actually help that defense lol...

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of when GB signed Hardy Nickerson and I was hoping he had something left. But after being a beast against us for years with Tampa, he was done by the time he got to GB. Looking back I would have rather they just gave a young guy a shot.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys considering Brian Urlacher to fill Sean Lee void | ProFootballTalk

"When discussing the immediate aftermath of the Sean Lee injury, one of the names mentioned was former Saints middle linebacker Jonathan Vilma.

Ed Werder of ESPN adds another more interesting — and more experienced — name to the pile, mentioning that Brian Urlacher is on the list of players the Cowboys will consider."

Considering Ed Werder is about as dependable as a Yugo I will hold off on any speculation of what will be done at MLB for the Cowboys.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urlacher was washed up and surviving on reputation the last two years of his deal. There's a reason the Bears wanted to move on.