• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coots

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And BAM, just like that Cooter is tied for 3rd in points on the Flyers. With 2. :scratch:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And BAM, just like that Cooter is tied for 3rd in points on the Flyers. With 2. :scratch:

i actually think he has played pretty well in the games that i've watched.. he seems a lot stronger on the puck this year and is using his body a lot more.. he just needs someone other than read on his line.. talbot and rinaldo are useless offensively

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually think he has played pretty well in the games that i've watched.. he seems a lot stronger on the puck this year and is using his body a lot more.. he just needs someone other than read on his line.. talbot and rinaldo are useless offensively

After watching his first season i definately expected more from him by now. Year one he was great defensively and Ok offensively. I expected him to be the same stud defensive player and get better year to year on offense and become one of the stars on this team. He's so young i guess after year one i got my hopes up too much. If he turns out to be a third line center i will be diappointed if he gets better and becomes a good second line center i will be happy. It's way to early to tell being he's 20. It would be nice for us to get him to the next level.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I was really just taking a jab at the team as a whole, in that 2 points puts you 3rd on the team. Sad. I actually think he's been one of the Flyers better forwards overall, for what that's worth. Not top 3 but maybe top 5 or 6.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I was really just taking a jab at the team as a whole, in that 2 points puts you 3rd on the team. Sad. I actually think he's been one of the Flyers better forwards overall, for what that's worth. Not top 3 but maybe top 5 or 6.

oh i know.. some people (not saying you) are just disappointed w/ him still.. but i think he's shown a good amount of improvement in this young season over where he was last year.. even though the team is significantly worse so far

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see the Flyers get a Keith Yandle for Sean Couturier if the opportunity presents itself - yeah Couts is still young but I don't know if he ever develops into that offensive guy that they're looking for - Scott Laughton might be able to prove some of what Couts does in the future

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see the Flyers get a Keith Yandle for Sean Couturier if the opportunity presents itself - yeah Couts is still young but I don't know if he ever develops into that offensive guy that they're looking for - Scott Laughton might be able to prove some of what Couts does in the future

I like the sound of that deal.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the sound of that deal.

He fits what the Flyers need on defense - a top pairing d-man that can be there for at least five years, great offensive instincts, mobile and can play a little bit physical

Plus the Coyotes love defensive forwards who can be good two way guys, Couts would fit that system there

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fits what the Flyers need on defense - a top pairing d-man that can be there for at least five years, great offensive instincts, mobile and can play a little bit physical

Plus the Coyotes love defensive forwards who can be good two way guys, Couts would fit that system there

we would have to send salary back or elsewhere

Id rather keep Coots. I do think he has amazing upside

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we would have to send salary back or elsewhere

Id rather keep Coots. I do think he has amazing upside

Probably Andrej Meszaros and Sean Couturier for Keith Yandle I would guess, or insert any one of Mesz, Coby and Gross(which ever one has the shortest contract, which the Coyotes would look for)