• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooter to the wing!

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm thinking totally out of the box, but why not put this kid on wing, with the notoriously worst D player on the Flyers, Briere.

I would put Briere as a winger on Cooters line but we have seen that Briere can't play wing.

Anybody think this could be a possibility.

Harts-G-Vorachek
Cooter-Briere-Simmonds
Fedatenko-Schenn-Read
Wellwood-Talbot-Rinaldo
Let Schenn develop and Cooter is how young? He can switch back to Centre when Briere is gone.

This is the fucking problem when you draft all forwards, there mostly Centres and PHILLY HAS HAD PROBLEMS MOVING THEM TO WING. Assholes they r.

Last edited by a moderator:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couturier has too much value at Center and is our best FO guy. I am pretty sure he will center the 3rd line.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Couturier has too much value at Center and is our best FO guy. I am pretty sure he will center the 3rd line.

Why should he be on the 3rd line, he needs to get moved up right now, he is that good, but I do agree he should be a Centre and is the best f/o guy but why G cant be better now at faceoffs than he was last year, and let Cooter babysit Briere in his own zone, until he is gone.

And fuck off to any person that wants Briere gone, because of the useless season, which is the regular season. I say that because when Philly has homeice they blow it, now there better on the road which is fucked up in itself.

Lets GO Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!1

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who should be a winger for the meantime?

G
Briere
Schenn
Cooter

I really wanna see what people say about this.

Also Talbot has been put on the 4th line, and he fucking scored about 20 goals last year so.......

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 3 C's should be G, Schenn, Cooter. Cooter on the 3rd line because this is traditionally the checking/defensive line which is a role he excels at. Briere is a worse option at C then the 3 above mentioned because he is so horrible defensively and well your C's are supposed to be the first ones to back check. I say move Briere to W and force him to learn to play it, his speed and shot would be very useful weapons if he learned how to break-out up the boards and loop behind opposing teams D. I see our ideal lines being something like.

Harts-G-Voracek
Simmonds-Schenn-Briere
Rusty-Cooter-Read(this line would be insanely dangerous)
Wellwood-Talbot-Rinaldo/Sestito

BTW Fuck Briere :peace:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should he be on the 3rd line, he needs to get moved up right now, he is that good, but I do agree he should be a Centre and is the best f/o guy but why G cant be better now at faceoffs than he was last year, and let Cooter babysit Briere in his own zone, until he is gone.

And fuck off to any person that wants Briere gone, because of the useless season, which is the regular season. I say that because when Philly has homeice they blow it, now there better on the road which is fucked up in itself.

Lets GO Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!1

Down there TK. Remember, Couturier is only 19. He will be out #1or 2 center soon enough. I kind of agree with Bandits line except I think DB will center Schenn. Look for a huge year from Schenn.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our 3 C's should be G, Schenn, Cooter. Cooter on the 3rd line because this is traditionally the checking/defensive line which is a role he excels at. Briere is a worse option at C then the 3 above mentioned because he is so horrible defensively and well your C's are supposed to be the first ones to back check. I say move Briere to W and force him to learn to play it, his speed and shot would be very useful weapons if he learned how to break-out up the boards and loop behind opposing teams D. I see our ideal lines being something like.

Harts-G-Voracek
Simmonds-Schenn-Briere

LOL BTW Fuck You ASshole, who is gonna score the rate that this asshole has(Briere), so ur both assholes! Lmao but Briere is a playoff performer, who the fuck R uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Hahahhahahahaahahhahahahah Yeah u Prick, u have noooooooooooooo say to a playoff performer ASSHOLE! God Bless u Though!

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harts-G-Voracek
Simmonds-Schenn-Briere

sorry TK,but Coots is too good at center to be babysitting Briere.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sorry TK,but Coots is too good at center to be babysitting Briere.

Thats is true though, I was just thinking out of the box right.

So G
Schenn
Cooter
Talbot r the 4 Centres, good luck with that, no patience with this fucked up organization, thats th
e truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats is true though, I was just thinking out of the box right.

So G
Schenn
Cooter
Talbot r the 4 Centres, good luck with that, no patience with this fucked up organization, thats th
e truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couturier to D, Lilja to the wing.

I mean, how much damage can pylons do from the wing?

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lets start the playoffs with Briere not even on the team, would that be great to? He sucks D wise and his 6.5 mill regular season salary sucks but wtf about the POST SEASON, lets give the #2 Centre position to Schenn or Cooter though, FUCK OFFF

Now Im drunk Awaz, and Fuck off to the Briere haters.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's move Coots to goalie.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you have a hard-on for DB or not he isn't equipped to play C at this level the same way G, Schenn & Cooter are. I hate the guy and even I'm admitting he'd make a pretty good wing with the skill set he has(if he ever just plays instead of sulks when he gets moved there). He needs to work on his defensive game because it is horrendous but at W he wouldn't be exposed nearly as often. It's what best for the team IMO.

Also I don't care how well he plays in the playoffs if he isn't putting forth a consistent effort all year. His contract and skills demand big minutes, but if he isn't trying he's only stealing time from our younger guys who are busting their asses trying to develop.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha this thread delivers.. that's the TK we know and love.. good and drunk.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th_drunk.gif

I bet he's out cold 2 minutes after posting here...