• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cool I can watch again!

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime they're at least at .500 I'll watch. I mean that's all we can ask for so I'll take it while we're floating there.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since snapping the losing streak, the Mariners have actually been playing good baseball and putting runs on the board. I'm just worried we go on another one of those offensive cold streaks and sap us all of the joy the team has produced the past 10 games.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since snapping the losing streak, the Mariners have actually been playing good baseball and putting runs on the board. I'm just worried we go on another one of those offensive cold streaks and sap us all of the joy the team has produced the past 10 games.
It's good to hear that they've turned things around since that eight-game skid. Also great to see them on the positive side of the .500 mark again.

But you do bring up a good point. And although old habits are hard to break, let's hope we don't have to see THAT happen again any time soon. I'd like to see them get a bit more distance over .500 before any stumbling, and I'm sure everyone else here would like that, too.