• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Connor Recalled... huh?

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I still hold out hope that other Penguin fans realize these boards are here and not everyone cares about minor topics regarding the Pens... but I assume in an hour or so a Connor recalled thread will appear on the main board.

My rant... Connor?.... Seriously?... Jeffery deserves this chance. The stats say he is playing quite well in WBS. He was a late cut out of camp... if I were Jeffery, I would be getting a bit upset at his lack of chance.

Tangradi, it appears, hasn't been doing much in WBS either. Last I checked, 1g, 1a in 5 games... This cat needs to find his game.

But seriously, when will Jeffery get his chance?

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, after a second thought... this call-up is fine. This is not a long term call-up. So this wouldn't be jeffery's chance anyway. If comrie can't go it would either be Connor or goddard who dress tonight. Once comrie is feeling better, Connor will get sent back down. no biggie.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and fine with Conner being the whipping boy.
Yeah with Tangradi it took him a while to get going after coming back from the injury last year. I wonder if he is just a slow starter in general and not just from the injury?

As for the WBS games I am yet to catch one but hopefully I will watch some tonight during the Penguin game.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Conner gets the nod tonight on the 4th line. Boy I really hope it is just the one game.