• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conn Smythe

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the favorite from each team?

Habs: Halak
Phi: ???
Bos: Satin
SJ: Pavelski
Chi: Kane

Unless Halak lets in a bunch of softies and doesn't make it to the SC finals, he wins the trophy

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Hawks its Toews without a shadow of a doubt in mind. He comes up huge when they need him most and leads the playoffs in scoring.

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
.932 SV%, 2.45 GAA, these playoffs

.962 SV%, 1.60 GAA, 5-0 in elimination games

Quite impressive to say the least. But so is scoring 44% of your teams goals, not including assists to set up others. Both worthy candidates. For the sake of the Habs, if they make the SCF, Squid better not be still scoring 40+% of their goals. So come time to decide, it may be Halak all the way... but right now, I still like Squid as the MVP for the Habs.

I'm probably on an island in my thinking though.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite impressive to say the least. But so is scoring 44% of your teams goals, not including assists to set up others. Both worthy candidates. For the sake of the Habs, if they make the SCF, Squid better not be still scoring 40+% of their goals. So come time to decide, it may be Halak all the way... but right now, I still like Squid as the MVP for the Habs.

I see your thinking, just don't agree.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Halak right now, with Toews and Pavelski being the only ones within shouting distance.

Halak being pulled in both cases had next to nothing to do with his play (maybe in the Pens' case he was slightly below average) but without him the Habs would have a half a dozen golf games under their belt by now.

With him they are in the ECF and should probably be favoured to advance from there.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Squidy has scored only 32% of the Habs goals, which is impressive enough as it is, but without Halak he would have scored none in the second round.

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

EDIT: My simple math was way off last night... Squid is scoring about 31% of the goals not 44%.