• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations On a MAGNIFICENT Season!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Even though things didn't go the way you wanted them to in the Super Bowl, I still think you should be VERY proud of the Broncos season. You were the most prolific scoring offense EVER and you allowed 15 points a game in the games leading up to the Superbowl despite a HUGE rash of injuries. Very impressive, IMO.

Congratulations on a TREMENDOUS 2013-2014 performance by the Broncos!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed don't let those trolls on the general board get you down,the Bronco's had an excellent year and the ball just didn't bounce you're way,you guy's will be back,and there was nothing wrong with having the up most confidence in your team taking it home.

See yah this season.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually disagree.

If you're Denver, you didn't bring Manning in, just to lose Super Bowl games.

The window is closing, and it was a failure to not win the Super Bowl

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos had a remarkable season and one for the ages. As a fan, the team certainly provided entertainment value all the way to the end of the NFL season. Of course, losing the Super Bowl in that fashion tends to completely obliterate all the good feelings that fans enjoyed in 2013/2014.

I appreciate Seahawks fans trying to be standup citizens and make us all feel better. Classy to say the least and a great example of good sportsmanship.

However, most Broncos fans are still in so much pain over how this season ended that these threads become useless. Talk to us in two months or so. Such is the NFL....

MH64

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just makes me puke sick that we waited until the SB to play the worst game since we've had Peyton. I won't take anything away from Seattle because they came to play, and kicked our ass, but that was an utterly pathetic performance by Denver.

I think MileHigh is just about right. It's gonna take about month or so before I can put all this behind me.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the props.

That's about all I can muster right about now.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great season! As a Pats fan I can understand the pain of getting so close. The 2007 season still hurts.

Many would say that the AFCCG and NFCCG are the championships, I agree. Rarely do both teams play well in the Superbowl. The Superbowl is just the show. Denver Broncos are champions. Sorry for your pain.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually disagree.

If you're Denver, you didn't bring Manning in, just to lose Super Bowl games.

The window is closing, and it was a failure to not win the Super Bowl

This is crap. In 14 years with Indy, he had 2 Super Bowl appearances. In 2 years in Denver he has had 1. My point is this: it's no small thing to get to the Super Bowl. Of course every team plays to win the Super Bowl, but every player and exec in the league knows it's a challenge to do actually do it.

And from a fan perspective, it's hard to be disappointed about a loss in the Super Bowl. The last two years saw the Broncos lose in the Divisional round. Before that they failed to make the playoffs and even were "good" enough to land the #2 draft pick one year. I'll take a disappointing finish in the Super Bowl over a disappointing finish at any point before that any time.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is crap. In 14 years with Indy, he had 2 Super Bowl appearances. In 2 years in Denver he has had 1. My point is this: it's no small thing to get to the Super Bowl. Of course every team plays to win the Super Bowl, but every player and exec in the league knows it's a challenge to do actually do it.

And from a fan perspective, it's hard to be disappointed about a loss in the Super Bowl. The last two years saw the Broncos lose in the Divisional round. Before that they failed to make the playoffs and even were "good" enough to land the #2 draft pick one year. I'll take a disappointing finish in the Super Bowl over a disappointing finish at any point before that any time.

:agree::10:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting to the Super Bowl is an accomplishment.

Losing once you get there is no fun, but so what?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see that Morpheus didn't jump off a cliff or something.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things considered.......

Manning era > Griese, Beurline, Miller, Kannel, Plummer, Culer, Orton, Tebow eras combined.

Lol

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the compliment.. Still sick over it but u r class