• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to the Ravens

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take nothing from the ravens, I respect their franchise a lot.

They won and they should enjoy it.

There are definitely a lot of teams that would've made me feel a lot worse to lose to, like the Raiders, Patriots, Steelers, or the Cowboys or Giants, if this were the NFC Championship.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are definitely a lot of teams that would've made me feel a lot worse to lose to, like the Raiders, Patriots, Steelers, or the Cowboys or Giants, if this were the NFC Championship.

Always referred to them as the "purple niners" in the way the two teams mirror'd each other.

Definitely didn't carry any venom towards em like teams mentioned above.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the lack of pass-rush in the playoffs contributed to our poor secondary...

Or the other way around? - Ryan just shreaded us with quick and 3+ second passes and Aaron did the same - I think both were horrible.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure they know how it is calculated - haha!

True, it's just a bunch of crap. They can't explain the calculations and some of the components of it look like guesswork or that there is too much subjectivity involved. There's no way Kaep was below average in this game, IMO.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, it's just a bunch of crap. They can't explain the calculations and some of the components of it look like guesswork or that there is too much subjectivity involved. There's no way Kaep was below average in this game, IMO.

Completely Agree Robo!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried to give it a shot - but then when we came back from 23 points down in Philadelphia and Smith had a bad rating (though, yes, it was mostly the third quarter and he had help, from both teams)... and then the Detroit last year where he had a bad game but then was clutch, Sando did a piece on why the TD was discounted a bit, I think... then he had the best game at the time against Tampa Bay, a game where he didn't play much in clutch situations... then, they didn't factor in the bad pitch in the St. Louis game and counted the safety which was the wrong call (if sacks are subjective, why not wrong safeties? I understand wrong PIs etc. not being considered, but direct points?)... and then this... the list is getting bigger - and that's just SF-centric. Take that around the league and it'd be huge.

Some may think it is equally stupid for all, and thus, fair, but there's a point where equally stupid = well, stupid.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball. They pressured Flacco throughout the entire game where Kaep had all the time in the world. Flacco had a great game and led that offense with poise.

The Ravens were the better team last night. They dominated the entire 1st half. The 49ers never had them backed to the end zone the 1st half at all. Ravens started 2nd half with a 108 yard KR for TD. I thought I saw a hold on 1, but the other 10 guys were blocked good.

Also, the 49ers didn't dominate the 2nd half the way the Ravens dominated the 1st. John did a great job coaching. He had the defenders where they needed to be and just out smarted the 49ers secondary.

Congrats to the Ravens. They deserved the victory last night. They were the better team.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball. They pressured Flacco throughout the entire game where Kaep had all the time in the world. Flacco had a great game and led that offense with poise.

The Ravens were the better team last night. They dominated the entire 1st half. The 49ers never had them backed to the end zone the 1st half at all. Ravens started 2nd half with a 108 yard KR for TD. I thought I saw a hold on 1, but the other 10 guys were blocked good.

Also, the 49ers didn't dominate the 2nd half the way the Ravens dominated the 1st. John did a great job coaching. He had the defenders where they needed to be and just out smarted the 49ers secondary.

Congrats to the Ravens. They deserved the victory last night. They were the better team.

If this were a boxing match, we were like the better boxer with the bigger punch who just gave away too many of the early rounds. We definitely had momentum and almost delivered the knockout blow at the end, but ran out of time. We probably did get a break with the power outage, but there's no real way of knowing that. We came back in other games, too, where there was no power outage.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the lack of pass-rush in the playoffs contributed to our poor secondary...

You know what else contributed to that? The fact that Goldson and Whitner can't cover worth shit.

But they can hit hard.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You know what else contributed to that? The fact that Goldson and Whitner can't cover worth shit.

But they can hit hard.

Goldson needs to play SS if he's back (which I hope he's not; too pricey). Whitner needs to be cut.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They made a LOT of big plays and we made very few. End of story. Congrats to the Ravens, they outplayed us.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But they can hit hard.

Whitner is the weaker of the two, but Goldson is one of the best cover safeties in the league - You either do not understand the role of our safeties or safeties in general or you are still blinded by the emotions from our loss.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Goldson needs to play SS if he's back (which I hope he's not; too pricey). Whitner needs to be cut.

How would you go about replacing both starting safeties? It doesn't seem like anyone on the team is ready to step up, from what we've heard. We'd likely be taking a step back, no?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a sore loser and congrats to them and all.. But still... Fuck the Ravens. Happy for Ed Reed and that's about it. They beat us, but it doesn't mean we have to be happy for them.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Harbaugh is a very under rated coach. He took baby brother to school yesterday.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Harbaugh is a very under rated coach. He took baby brother to school yesterday.

And handed back his test with a great big fat "F" on it!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
How would you go about replacing both starting safeties? It doesn't seem like anyone on the team is ready to step up, from what we've heard. We'd likely be taking a step back, no?

I'd sign Quentin Jammer to play FS if I could. If not, Culliver could play FS. SS? That's probably the easiest position on the defense to fill. Maybe the entire team.