• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to the Cards

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buccos had a helluva season, one for the books! Good luck moving forward!!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its good for baseball to see the Pirates play well. They have been a loyal fanbase and they have a good ballpark and some young talent.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree i was really impress with what Russell Martin did for you guy's this season good luck moving foward

Arch City

Exce11ence in Baseball
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks! We'll see the Bucs next year...and I wouldn't be surprised if we have to settle this in the postseason again! I'm always confident in my Cardinals, but if I were a Pirates fan, I'd be equally optimistic about the future. That is one hell of a lineup! And this was one hell of a series!

:suds:

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more Cardinals, I'm sick of the Cardinals.

A little envy there?

Not sure why so many people hate the Cardinals. All they do is play baseball the right way. Mostly build their team from within. Constantly has one of the best minor league systems. Know how to draft for the future.

Well, maybe I can see why others hate them.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little envy there?

Not sure why so many people hate the Cardinals. All they do is play baseball the right way. Mostly build their team from within. Constantly has one of the best minor league systems. Know how to draft for the future.

Well, maybe I can see why others hate them.

I'm not the envious type, I just prefer to see parity and would have preferred to see a team that hasn't been in it for the past decade.

Plus, after the 06 NLCS I lost respect for St. Louis' "great fans". Throughout the series fans were sitting on their hands during the tensest moments of games. Situations like 1 run game, nursing a 1 run lead with the Mets at the plate, 2 on 2 out in the 7th inning, crickets. Maybe it's because all the fans near the field are old timers that have been there for decades but I am very unimpressed with their fans.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the envious type, I just prefer to see parity and would have preferred to see a team that hasn't been in it for the past decade.

Plus, after the 06 NLCS I lost respect for St. Louis' "great fans". Throughout the series fans were sitting on their hands during the tensest moments of games. Situations like 1 run game, nursing a 1 run lead with the Mets at the plate, 2 on 2 out in the 7th inning, crickets. Maybe it's because all the fans near the field are old timers that have been there for decades but I am very unimpressed with their fans.

Their fans are great when it comes to support of the Cardinals but in terms of being good winners and losers they are terrible.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fan bases have their bad eggs. I am sure that there are gloating, boasting fans out there, but it is also narrow-minded to lump all STL fans, or fans of any team into one category. If that were the case, every Reds fan on the face of the earth would be walking talking Richard Skulls, and I know that isn't true. Believe what you want, it's a free country, just sorry to see all fans put in one category for the acts of others.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fan bases have their bad eggs. I am sure that there are gloating, boasting fans out there, but it is also narrow-minded to lump all STL fans, or fans of any team into one category. If that were the case, every Reds fan on the face of the earth would be walking talking Richard Skulls, and I know that isn't true. Believe what you want, it's a free country, just sorry to see all fans put in one category for the acts of others.

Welcome to the club

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont live in Cincy so I dont know how they are, but I do live in St. Louis and I know not everyone is the same based off my experience is where I have come to that opinion.