• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Mark Howe

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an accomplishment and honor to be inducte into the Hockey Hall of Fame. One of my all time favorite defenseman. I remember his blistering wrist shot from the point. I believe he had the hardest wrister back in his day. Anyway. Great day to be a Flyers fan. Cheers!

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great Dman, he struggled with injuries, what else is new in Philly though. Very very underrated, and he made Brad Marsh look like an allstar, not joking with that either. Mark was +84 one year with Flyers, thats fucking crazy. Congrats to Mark Howe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to get Lindros, and Tim Kerr in now.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Howe was one of the most effortless skaters I have ever seen. The only reason he doesn't have more hardware in his collection was the league's love affair with defensemen scoring and not playing defense. And he was a winger his entire career before coming to Philadelphia.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Howe was one of the most effortless skaters I have ever seen. The only reason he doesn't have more hardware in his collection was the league's love affair with defensemen scoring and not playing defense. And he was a winger his entire career before coming to Philadelphia.

Welcome aboard.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Didn't know he was a winger before he came to the Flyers, interesting.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My favorite Flyer defensiveman of all time...just came along at a time when the NHL had potivin...coffey and a boat load of hall of fame players...Awesome!!!