• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Knowshon..

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowshon has been an absolute stud for the Broncos this year. Not only has he eclipsed the 1,000 yard rushing mark for the first time in his career, but he also has over 500 receiving yards and a total of 12 touchdowns. His resurgence this year is a huge part of why the Broncos are sitting at 12-3 going into the final game of the season.

In nearly every game this year, Knowshon seems to be playing with an attitude and for the first time that I can remember, he breaks through a lot of tackles with his heart alone. There have been so many critical 3rd downs that he gets the job done to continue a drive. Peyton Manning and the receivers get a lot of credit for the Broncos offense, but quite often it's Moreno that allows drives to continue toward an inevitable touchdown.

I love the way this guy is playing this year! Go Broncos!

MH64

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Moreno! Very impressed with this guys work ethic and not just feeling entitled because he was a 1st round pick that he should automatically start but actually had to work at it. My only worry right now is his contract is some what officially up after this year (we do have the ability to sign him to his 5th year option which is around $5 million). Not sure what the Broncos do with him since they will have limited cap space and other important pieces like Decker, Beadles, DRC, and Harris to resign. Plus throw in Moreno's running style although amazing to watch this year also is the style that seems to lead to the most injuries. With his injury history I just don't know if he is worth the risk when Ball has been looking better each week, still have Hillman, and even Anderson has looked pretty good in limited carries.

I would love to see Moreno back for sure as he has been huge in so many ways for this offense. Will be interesting to see how the FO approaches this Off Season.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just saw on Bleacher Report that Denver will have 16 fa this coming year. Obviously there will be some tough decisions to be made and some of those will be fan favorites no doubt.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I will say some of these guys I would be what the Broncos do is back load at least a couple of contracts so that the huge cap numbers show up 1) when the cap goes up a bit more and 2) when Manning's contract is off the books as that is an automatic $20 million in cap space.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Knowshon. This one's done everything asked of him and more. The FO has tried running him out of town on a rail ever since McDooooosh was fired, yet here he is...a beast and he doesn't fumble.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Knowshon. This one's done everything asked of him and more. The FO has tried running him out of town on a rail ever since McDooooosh was fired, yet here he is...a beast and he doesn't fumble.

Speaking of the "Beast", heard his name ( Knoshon) mentioned ( nfl network) in same sentence with Lynch as to being the 3rd toughest to bring down and most yds after contact. That is huge, huge testament to how special Moreno has played this yr. Major Kudos Moreno!!!!!