• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Packer fans

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the ability to have these big games but just hasn't been consistent. Even on an off day he does draw the defense away which allows others to have big games. I think we should give him a 4 year contract. He's much better than that cancer Finley ever was.

Uh you need to start blowing Crosby some more, so you don't say anymore stupid shit! Jermichael was a Longhorn and if it weren't for injury he would be the greatest Packer TE of all time........maybe, or well maybe not :D

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT. What is a supporting member?

Well my GF is currently supporting my member while I post, but I guess one might call it a jock strap, or in the case of thoop maybe a sucka! JK

Just a way to financially help support the board it seems, without having to see all the BS ads, as well

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh you need to start blowing Crosby some more, so you don't say anymore stupid shit! Jermichael was a Longhorn and if it weren't for injury he would be the greatest Packer TE of all time........maybe, or well maybe not :D

That was clutch for him and he saved our defensive coordinator's ass. Please stop calling it blowing. It's just giving Crosby credit for his immaculate play.

I was never more happy than when Jermichael had to hang it up. Dude was a wannabe TO (I'm sure you remember him) and just a cancer in the locker room. I remember one of his first passes that he dropped he whined to the press and blamed Rodgers. Meanwhile Rodgers and Mcmuffin always said he has all this potential BS but it never materialized. I would take Cook over Finley (even when healthy) every single time. Cook keeps his mouth shut and just does his job.

Good game a good luck in the future

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are your picks for next week? I assume Will you will never give legitimate picks and just reference vague statements after the games finish and claim them as predictions.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was clutch for him and he saved our defensive coordinator's ass. Please stop calling it blowing. It's just giving Crosby credit for his immaculate play.

I was never more happy than when Jermichael had to hang it up. Dude was a wannabe TO (I'm sure you remember him) and just a cancer in the locker room. I remember one of his first passes that he dropped he whined to the press and blamed Rodgers. Meanwhile Rodgers and Mcmuffin always said he has all this potential BS but it never materialized. I would take Cook over Finley (even when healthy) every single time. Cook keeps his mouth shut and just does his job.

Good game a good luck in the future

I hand it to Crosby, dude was HUGE on that 56 yarder or Dallas gets the ball in a great spot to win the game there.

I know some family members of JF here in town and they even admit the dude wasn't very humble and a bit self entitled but I also remember Cook's bitch ass pushing his QB on the sidelines w the Rams a year or 2 ago. He isn't some solid team guy, so F him too

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hand it to Crosby, dude was HUGE on that 56 yarder or Dallas gets the ball in a great spot to win the game there.

I know some family members of JF here in town and they even admit the dude wasn't very humble and a bit self entitled but I also remember Cook's bitch ass pushing his QB on the sidelines w the Rams a year or 2 ago. He isn't some solid team guy, so F him too

and Cook is one ugly bug-eyed mfer too, so there is that as well :D

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, Crosby has more than made up for his poor year he had about 4-5 years ago now. Many fans wanted him kicked off the team and now he saved us. Your kicker did make a 52 yard clutch FG as well.

I hated Finley more than any other Packer player since I started watching in the early 90's. I can only speak for Cook in regards to what he's done with GB and so far so good. However, things can change but for right now he's not on the naughty list.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your picks for next week? I assume Will you will never give legitimate picks and just reference vague statements after the games finish and claim them as predictions.

Don't know the lines or the reports coming in from overseas. Have to wait.

I did go 2-0 this weekend. Not bad when you are bettin' heavy fat stacks.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
1/22 3:05 ET At Atlanta -4 Green Bay 60
1/22 6:40 ET At New England -6 Pittsburgh 50.5

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
1/22 3:05 ET At Atlanta -4 Green Bay 60
1/22 6:40 ET At New England -6 Pittsburgh 50.5

Haven't been able to get a hold of my connections. I'll wait till at least Wednesday to stack my cheddar. Who you like?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am going to hope you took the over in the first game today and the under in the second, cause i mean if you bet against the Boys........why you sorry sack of :D

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to hope you took the over in the first game today and the under in the second, cause i mean if you bet against the Boys........why you sorry sack of :D

lol, I took the OVER. Thought the game would be decided by 3 or less so I didn't touch the point spread.

Oh, and I took the Falcons the previous day.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I took the OVER. Thought the game would be decided by 3 or less so I didn't touch the point spread.

Oh, and I took the Falcons the previous day.

Congrats, I see your Avi and your fav teams have you sitting FAF!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMMFAO at the idiot fucks on the Redskins board thanking Aaron Rodgers for beating the Cowboys cause their shit ass team wasn't able to do it in 2 tries this season. Or able to get into the playoffs on their own

Bahahhaa :pound:
They are staring at a 10 year run of getting their ass owned by the Cowboys. They will be pulling for the field for a decade

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are staring at a 10 year run of getting their ass owned by the Cowboys. They will be pulling for the field for a decade

That and their fans are a bunch of pussies, make it extremely enjoyable

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a hard year to be a Packers fan. With all the injuries mounting up, and all the last quarter close games they won or lost, it's a wonder I didn't finish chewing my fingernails off and start on my fingers. And even more injuries to that defensive backfield last night, and playing a high powered offense Atlanta next week? Hoo boy!