• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Nikola Jokic

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- still being a homer I see. You refuse acknowledge he did something this season that no player in league history has done.

2- here are his numbers from that playoff series. 31.0 ppg, 13.2 rebs, 5.8 asts, 1.6 stls, 1.0 blk on .575 shooting. It seems you think the Nuggets missing their 2nd & 3rd best player meant nothing

3- see # 1

4- referring to yourself in the 3rd person is always a very bad look (and not once have I ever said Jokic is the defensive player Embiid is, you gotta stop that incorrect nonsense)

5- how am I bothered at all? If anyone says something you don't like all you got left is say is someone's bothered. That's weak stuff right there. I think your seasons long Embiid ass-kissing is hilarious. The only other person that homers like you in the NBA threads is wiggy. Don't be like him.

You've gone the complete homer route this season. You gotta issue with me because I don't agree with the homeristic stuff you've been spewing.

Jokic had the better all around season. The numbers back it up. And that burns you up.
You don’t even understand the assignment. I commented on Jokic’s defense getting exposed and you come back with PPG rebounds assists etc…none of that tells the real story. He was hunted and stalked because he’s a defensive LIABILITY. It is what it is. You railed me for saying he was slow and fat and lo and behold “Hey, let’s run action at him because he’s slow and fat” is what sent him packing the last two years. You can excuse this away all you like but add Murray and MPJ and he’s still getting hunted as a liability.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the stat dildos loved MCW's rebounding lol.

OMG a point GUARD getting dem boards sheiiiit my homey so nice
Little different as his stats kind of were empty as with a 19-63 record was not exactly helping them win games. Also shot 40.5% overall and 26.4% from 3.

Jokic shot 58% and 34% and helped pick up the playmaking with their PG out....they also won 48 games. Not 19.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t even understand the assignment. I commented on Jokic’s defense getting exposed and you come back with PPG rebounds assists etc…none of that tells the real story. He was hunted and stalked because he’s a defensive LIABILITY. It is what it is. You railed me for saying he was slow and fat and lo and behold “Hey, let’s run action at him because he’s slow and fat” is what sent him packing the last two years. You can excuse this away all you like but add Murray and MPJ and he’s still getting hunted as a liability.

He was "hunted" in the playoffs. We're talking about a regular season award.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I’m talking about the playoffs highlighting what I was saying before the playoffs. There was a time when people were using analytics nonsense to not only make it seem like Joker was an adequate defensive player but an asset at that end of the floor. That was preposterous and it was shown to be bull shit in a playoff series. Joker is nothing more than a liability defensively in the modern game when 5s are asked to switch on the perimeter. Liability.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egh, hard to see him staying healthy enough to get one.

He’s 28 and hasn’t been able to suck it up and play 70 games in a season yet.
He sat 4 games this year. He missed like 8-10 games because he got Covid.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 5 guys have won an MVP while playing fewer than Embiid’s career high.

And one was Giannis, in a shortened Covid season.

So you essentially need to believe Joel will grow stronger as he ages in order to think he’ll be an MVP. That seems like something only a Philly fan could believe.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact he's using the Nuggets 1st round playoff exit as a reason why Jokic shouldn't have won the award is classic.

I'm truly enjoying the hell outta this. Can't remember anything this funny in the NBA threads since LeBron went to Los Angeles.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t need reasons why he doesn’t suit up. He’ll find new ones if he needs to.
Apparently you do need reasons. He’s been the most dominant player in the NBA the last two seasons and you’re coming up with reasons to explain that away.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact he's using the Nuggets 1st round playoff exit as a reason why Jokic shouldn't have won the award is classic.

I'm truly enjoying the hell outta this. Can't remember anything this funny in the NBA threads since LeBron went to Los Angeles.
Just tell the truth, Celtics fan from Ohio. I’ve cited what happened in the playoffs to substantiate what I’ve said for months.
Jokic and Embiid are two dominant offensive players that dominate in s different ways. Slight edge Joker. But defensively there’s no comparison. The gap between Embiid defensively and Jokic defensively is vast. Much wider than the gap Jokic enjoys on Embiid offensively. I’ve cited not just this playoff exit but the last one too because in each you see that ball doesn’t lie and stats like Raptor and VORP can’t keep Jokic from being exposed as a defensive liability. Why not argue against what I’ve really said instead of making shit up?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tell the truth, -->Celtics fan from Ohio. I’ve cited what happened in the playoffs to substantiate what I’ve said for months.
Jokic and Embiid are two dominant offensive players that dominate in s different ways. Slight edge Joker. But defensively there’s no comparison. The gap between Embiid defensively and Jokic defensively is vast. Much wider than the gap Jokic enjoys on Embiid offensively. I’ve cited not just this playoff exit but the last one too because in each you see that ball doesn’t lie and stats like Raptor and VORP can’t keep Jokic from being exposed as a defensive liability. Why not argue against what I’ve really said instead of making shit up?

Whatever you say wiggy-lite. You won't answer this but I'll ask anyway. I'm not the only person in the NBA threads that roots for a team outside of their home state. Why you only got the issues with me? You're being very hypocritical.

You're a step away from a mental breakdown and you refer to yourself in the 3rd person, comment # 68. Only real lunatics do that.

Jokic won MVP and you're pissed. I'm enjoying your meltdown.

And what "shit" have I made up? All I have been doing for weeks is mentioning both Jokic & Embiid's numbers. Numbers don't lie. But you're full of shit.

I've already said multiple times Jokic isn't the defender Embiid is. But this isn't about the DPOY award.

Homer on man!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say wiggy-lite. You won't answer this but I'll ask anyway. I'm not the only person in the NBA threads that roots for a team outside of their home state. Why you only got the issues with me? You're being very hypocritical.

You're a step away from a mental breakdown and you refer to yourself in the 3rd person, comment # 68. Only real lunatics do that.

Jokic won MVP and you're pissed. I'm enjoying your meltdown.

And what "shit" have I made up? All I have been doing for weeks is mentioning both Jokic & Embiid's numbers. Numbers don't lie. But you're full of shit.

I've already said multiple times Jokic isn't the defender Embiid is. But this isn't about the DPOY award.

Homer on man!
I’m not melting down. One use of direct address has you predictably angry again. I fucking told you now 6 times I’m trolling you on that shit and it still has you seething and you fucking know what I’m doing and what my intent is…how fucking dumb are you haha?!?!?

What you’ve made up:
You said that I’m using the post season to say Joker shouldn’t have won a regular season award. That’s not why I’ve brought that up at all. I’ve brought it up because it puts what I’ve said about Joker under the microscope and it’s been shown that I was right. He’s on the court with players you’ve essentially deemed trash that Joker had to carry all year and yet come playoff time, teams are hunting the fluke trash. They’re Hunting the MVP to run their best and most efficient offense against that matchup in the series. This happened two series in a row.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic has now cemented his HOF bust by winning multiple MVP’s

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not melting down. One use of direct address has you predictably angry again. I fucking told you now 6 times I’m trolling you on that shit and it still has you seething and you fucking know what I’m doing and what my intent is…how fucking dumb are you haha?!?!?

What you’ve made up:
You said that I’m using the post season to say Joker shouldn’t have won a regular season award. That’s not why I’ve brought that up at all. I’ve brought it up because it puts what I’ve said about Joker under the microscope and it’s been shown that I was right. He’s on the court with players you’ve essentially deemed trash that Joker had to carry all year and yet come playoff time, teams are hunting the fluke trash. They’re Hunting the MVP to run their best and most efficient offense against that matchup in the series. This happened two series in a row.

Cool story.

You're pissed that Embiid didn't win MVP. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

And you're not trolling anyone as this is the first time you've incorrectly tried to claim that. You're just trying to cover your ass by saying that. Face it wiggy-lite, you're losing your shit.

"how fucking dumb are you"

Not dumb enough to think the only stat that matters is points per game. That's been your Embiid rally cry for weeks now.

"that I am right"

giphy (4).gif

You're not right. You're an Embiid ass-kissing super-homer.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little different as his stats kind of were empty as with a 19-63 record was not exactly helping them win games. Also shot 40.5% overall and 26.4% from 3.

Jokic shot 58% and 34% and helped pick up the playmaking with their PG out....they also won 48 games. Not 19.
Now you're directly comparing a historic offensive season to a rookie of the year season. So, lets get back to the point. When there is no one else on the team to do shit then extra stats just fall in your lap.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story.

You're pissed that Embiid didn't win MVP. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

And you're not trolling anyone as this is the first time you've incorrectly tried to claim that. You're just trying to cover your ass by saying that. Face it wiggy-lite, you're losing your shit.

"how fucking dumb are you"

Not dumb enough to think the only stat that matters is points per game. That's been your Embiid rally cry for weeks now.

"that I am right"

View attachment 295955

You're not right. You're an Embiid ass-kissing super-homer.
I am right. Joker is a liability defensively.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being bad at defense only helps his offensive stats. Like a QB who turns it over early in the game and then throws a lot playing catchup, he had to make up for his own failures on one side of the floor.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am right. Joker is a liability defensively.
Exactly. Which pumps up his offensive numbers as he has to make up for them. Or am I wrong and denver was the number one scoring defense in the league?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 5 guys have won an MVP while playing fewer than Embiid’s career high.

And one was Giannis, in a shortened Covid season.

So you essentially need to believe Joel will grow stronger as he ages in order to think he’ll be an MVP. That seems like something only a Philly fan could believe.
It's the sixers fans saying he won't get one.

4 guys did it so there was precedent for embiid to get the mvp. But whiny writers that he troelled on twitter didn't vote for him.